Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Little Tikes Yellow Cab Cozy Coupe Ride-on

on 21 July 2013
Bought this cab for our grandson,s first birthday which is not until October. Item arrived within 3 days of ordering, and it was very well packaged. We decided to order the item early, as we had read the reviews, and pepole were saying it can be a bit difficult to put together. We are very glad we decided to assemble the cab, as it took longer than anticipated, and some of the instructions were not clear. We resorted to looking on You Tube at the instructions, which made it clearer. My husband had to use a bit of brute force to assemble some of the product, but now it,s assembled it looks great and is well worth the money. Roll on beginning of October when our Grandson will receive his little yellow cab. He loves the Coupe car, so hopefully he will enjoy this and have lots of fun.
on 27 March 2015
Bought for our daughter's 1st birthday and she LOVED/LOVES it. Great for any growing child. We didn't attach the TAXI sign/stickers as we just wanted it to be a yellow car. Perfectly adaptable for this effect...just bought number plate plastic screw covers in yellow and attached to both ends of short screws that we put through the holes on the top of the car. Daughter loves riding around in it, being pushed in it and also sitting quietly eating/reading in it. It really is the perfect toy/gift.
on 6 August 2016
Nice gift for little ones just turning one. Fiddly assembly parts.. needs a lot of patience as the manual is not very well written. There are YouTube videos that helped. But the ultimate result after a few hours is a nice toy.
on 31 January 2015
Really disappointed with this! My son loved playing with one of these at a soft play place so we decide to buy him one for Christmas. It took my husband ages to build as was in such little pieces yet the box was big enough for it to come built anyway. The car is really stiff and wheels constantly get stuck and don't move easily causing my son to get frustrated with it and the door won't close properly because it looks to big! Wish I hadn't have bought it now as my son just gets so annoyed!
on 21 January 2015
Brought from Santa my son loves this toy and was the only toy he'd play with for a full week after Christmas.His big sister who is 5 also loves it and I can see it remaining a popular toy in the future so worth every penny.
review image
on 25 August 2014
Once built a great buy once built but the manufacturing is poor. The component parts are not well fitting and take a great deal of brute force to fit (on the point of breaking the item). My little girl likes it now its built but for the money the quality should be better and it should come built and with all the parts (mine was missing screws).
on 24 July 2015
Be prepared for a fight to assemble this! It wasn't that easy. Once assembled it was impressive and the kids love it. However the some of the plastic facias etc are flimsy and not durable. Not as well made as older versions but still good.
on 22 July 2013
This is a great buy and my granddaughter loved it. Of course at one year old she's a long way from being able to use her feet to push herself along, which is why the flooring is such a good idea. We loved the cheerful yellow colour too - no anaemic pinks for our girl!
on 15 June 2012
Bought this for my sons 1st birthday present. He loves it. It's great that there is a board to put in the bottom and a lockable door so he doesn't fall out. We push him around in it easily by using the handle in the roof and he loves it.
My 2 older boys love it as well, obviously we take the foot board out for them as they can easily move it around. They climb all over it and really bump it about in the garden and it is still as good as new. Very durable which is needed when you have 3 boisterous boys.
Would highly recommend.
on 17 February 2017
My granddaughter loves it her face lights up every time she comes over and sees it