on 3 July 2013
I bought this to enable greater use of my own cue for longer shots. The unit is good quality and robust, however, there is no way to increase the tension for gripping/locking the cue butt if you use a lighter weight cue. All in all a good buy and I would recommend.
on 7 June 2014
What more do you want, does what it is mean to.

Once I ordered it, seller contacted me to inform me it was out of stock, asked if i was happy to wait or did i want a refund.

I was happy to wait and they sent it out first class when it was back in stock.

I was kept update throughout. Excellent customer service. Would use them again.
on 5 March 2014
This does what it is supposed to do. Fits the cue and is light. As this is the only extension I have ever used I have no means of comparison. Price performance & delivery good bearing in mind I live in France.
on 5 March 2012
This is ideal. It simply pushes on to the end on any cue and does away with screwing on and off extensions. very practical and does away with the need for the very long cue and extension.
on 22 February 2013
Arrived today, so have not used it. But it feels really secure when inserted.Will let you all know more when i do. One more thing! should i let my brother use it? Haha
on 3 March 2013
A really cheap straight forward cue extn , which I might have to charge others down the club who keep asking to borrow. Keep telling them where to get their own.
on 22 February 2013
I ordered a blue one but actually got a black one, but it still works just fine. would recommend this.
on 17 November 2011
powerglde cue extension is the best one i have ever had fist class extension,it fits my cue like a glove . Thank you very much (Clive pemberthy). I rate this item 5 star . thanks again from clive .
on 3 March 2015
just what he expected
on 6 January 2013
This was a present for some who has difficulty using a snooker rest.
Being a present I don't know if it's been used yet but I know that for
a novice player an ideal accessory to have.