on 10 January 2012
Got the earrings quickly. I was a little dubious, because this item was not yet rated. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this item. Beautiful & delicate looking, but strong and well made. I got these for myself, so was not bothered about the gift box. Unfortunately the box is functional, but would cheapen the effect of giving this item as a gift.
on 28 February 2012
These earrings are dainty, well made and sturdier than they look. Ideal for taking a little bit of bling into the office. Very well packaged with super fast delivery. The Gift box is a little plain back box with foam insert. Basic but did the job.
on 16 February 2012
I bought these for myself and was very pleasantly surprised, they are gorgeous on, perfect drop effect and clasp looks very well. Would agree with previous feedback that presentation box lets it down so if intended for a gift I would suggest having it delivered to you first to change gift box. I will be ordering these in the black stone also!
on 17 March 2014
So disappointed with these earrings, the backings are so thin that you cannot get them out of your ears. When I tried to get them out the clasp slid into my ear piercing - excrutiating to get them out.. Returned them the same day but it is now 3 weeks and have had no response. soory but these are rubbish .
on 4 December 2013
I was very worried at first how big they are going to be. But once they arrived and I saw them they were just right size. Bought them for my mum with pendant as Christmas present and I think she will like them. She doesn't like studs so for that reason I have chosen these as they close up.
on 17 May 2012
Earings arrived in good time, I am very pleased with product and would recommend this item.
They are very dainty but are surprisingly robust.
Overall good product.
on 18 December 2012
I've lost count of how much jewellery I've purchased from PewterHooter but I know I'll be using them a lot more the jewellery is absolutely gorgeous, I bought a lot for presents but I can't seem to give them away for the price you get a lot more in quality than what you pay for Ive recommended Pewter Hooter to everyone I know AGAIN FANTASTIC JEWELLERY looks classy.
on 4 July 2012
read all the reviews for these earrings and thought they would be perfect. probably perfect for an amusement prize!!! extremely dissappointed-they look cheap and nasty and will stay in their box until i 'lose' them to the bin. don't think they were value for money. if i'd seen them in a shop i wouldn't have paid more than 50p for them and would definetly not recommend them. sorry, but was just sooo let down. lesson learn't = don't rely on other peoples reviews, buy from a shop where you can see them first.
on 20 January 2013
They look nice...after reading the reviews I was not so sure as to get them. I was a little disappointed with the quality...although I do get alot of comments from people saying how nice they look. Better I think if you wear them with you hair down and then you only get to see a tiny shimmer not the whole thing....as they do look a little cheap!
on 1 May 2013
The earing catch broke before i could even try it on. Very thin flimsy material. Other reviews have said same thing so obviously not just a one off. Returned the item and now awaiting refund.