on 16 February 2014
This was one of the best self improvement books ive read. It didnt have silly exercises to do or paths to follow. It just told you how to think and retune your brain. Ive already recommeded it to my friends
on 2 July 2013
Brilliant book - loved it from start to finish! Would recommend for anyone who feels they have lost their way a little and are maybe feeling negative towards most things including themselves - it will soon get you feeling good about yourself again!!
on 8 September 2013
This book gets you thinking! Great quick read, well written and easy to follow. This book was written for me!
Simple 're-programming', many light bulb moments, I will read this book again as recommended by Karl Moore.
on 9 July 2014
I personally love this book and will be reading it many more times. I will also share this very simple book. I love the fact that Karl gets directly to the point of telling you, "listen mate, it is really all about you, your choices and the decisions that you make" He is basically saying we are the ones who is keeping us in the stagnation that we are in. Therefore, make the decision and choose to free ourselves of whatever we chose to become slaves to...free yourself from the mental, emotional and physical baggage and live. Live, right here, right now, right in this very moment because tomorrow is non existent...there is no tomorrow only now!
on 25 February 2015
This book is an excellent discovering to the secrets of self-development, happiness and freedom. It a great book to just pick up when you are feeling discouraged and unmotivated with life. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who is interested in improving their life or for people stuck in a rut and needing a kick up the butt to get back into action.
on 5 May 2009
"The aim of Self Development is to recognise who we truly are and always have been free of all that constrains our creativity and happiness. Karl Moore has given a straight forward guide through 16 steps on this re-evolutionary path which we can begin to take today."

Spirit Bear
on 29 December 2013
Nothing to dislike great read 10 out of 10 buy it now its just the best. I want free download !
on 11 December 2012
I have read many books that are aimed at regaining, finding or maintaining the motivation for self development. This for me was the best I have ever read, as Karl speaks plainly and gives practical tips that are easy to implement. This book, for me, was like a series of emails from a friend who gives great advice. Well done Karl
on 1 March 2013
A book that gives you the bare bones and enough flesh to rise and move towards enlightenment and the pursuit of more happiness in your now and forever more.
Thank you for being an excellent teacher we will meet again as I now see the light and the spaces in between.

J Gichigi
on 8 November 2012
Is it a secret art? I don't think so, but it does highlight how easily we are tricked into thinking that the Material/Outside world influences our approach to living our life. Check out Sydney Banks another wise man......