on 17 April 2017
Good replacement with excellent results.
on 9 May 2012
To be honest when ordering I did not realise they were refills and if i had known would most likely not ordered but having said that they work a treat and at a good price !
on 14 June 2012
These cartridges work fine for general printing, they were sent on time, what more can you ask you? Definitely happy with purchase.
on 18 October 2012
i ordered colour and black cartridges for my hp psc. They arrived well before the anticipated delivery date and were well packaged. I have started to use the black cartridge and it seems to work ok. I hope the colour cartridge works as well
on 18 November 2012
This was a most disappointing purchase. The cartridge arrived on time and fits fine but that was where the positive ended. On a two page print the first page is fine then half way through the second page the print starts to have gaps. On a 20 page print run again the first page was great but by the time the printer got to the end of the run there were dots and some dashes on the document that I was printing. My wife gleefully told me that her company had stopped using these cartridges many months ago as they were so unreliable and there is not any recourse with the manufacturer but as "I know best" I needed to "learn by my mistakes" - lesson taken on board where printer cartridges are concerned highly recommend that you only use the origionals and dont have to go through the agony of the " I told you so " conversation.
on 20 November 2012
on 8 January 2014
Product arrived quite quickly, when installed the document prints were not great, very substandard in my opinion (maybe I was just the unlucky one in this case) although the print kind of bleeds|||
I gave the product a 3 star rating because of the quality of the inks when printing, like I have already mentioned maybe I was the unlucky one, maybe next time it will be different, who knows. I was glad that I had something to use at that time.
I loved that the inks were reasonably priced, they arrived quickly, was just disappointed with the quality of the prints on the plus side considering I was desperate to print, goods arrived early & available when needed.
Would I recommend to others? I think yes only in the case if it was for kids but not for important professional letter printing.
on 15 September 2013
i am very very disappointed as had it for a while and to start with it was lovely and now it not and no black coming out and it too bright and you cannot read at all and i wanted to print so clearly and never buy compatible or manufacturered cartridges for HP as i was told that if you buy them it can damage to HP printers... which is very very true as we have HP printers at work as well and we have tried it on our printers but still the same too damaging it so we have to buy the original cartridges and it far so much better that compatible and manufacturers and now i am doing the same for my own printer and i had it for nearly 10 years and had no problems with original and it is the first time i have used this compatible and it crap sorry... DO NOT BUY....
on 2 May 2013
Very quick delivery,which was good as I needed them urgently. After fitting,, the printer went hay wire ! It was probably not the fault of the cartridges, but just one of HP's idiosyncracies. The printer was snatching several sheets of paper at once and leaving one sheet stuck in the rollers. This happened several times ,but I eventually got it working by repeatedly removing, and reinserting power plug at rear. It then printed out the scanning sheet OK and I was able to continue with my work.
I liked the inclusion of a used cartridge return envelope as I had a few kicking around under my desk.
I will use them again next time.
on 13 August 2013
The HP 56 is OK, the HP 57 less so. Printing in red is the main problem which, considering that I mainly use it for the printing of budgets and the like, makes it pretty useless.