on 3 January 2013
Absolutely love this DVD /CD inexpensive and very pleasing came within 3 days excellent service
Cannot wait for the new album later this month
on 15 November 2013
A great modern band producing a great sound. Their sound really does translate into the live environment, probably better than the studio sound.
on 2 January 2013
i don't own any biffy clyro albums but i love live music, this recording is very good, realistic as if you were there. a very good purchase xx
on 29 March 2013
Biffy Clyro is one of my favourite band and this concert is something incredible. Loved the passion and the energy they put playing their songs. This is a very good package with both CD and DVD. Absolutly worth the price! :)
on 11 March 2014
Great album from a great band and really good to hear my favorite tracks live with great sound production. Mon the Biff
on 5 October 2011
A must have for everyone who likes great live rock 'n' roll music. Sounds great on a 5.1 sound system. 5 stars!
on 25 September 2014
A perfect live CD/DVD where the good songs are enhanced by audience participation nad the songs come alive.
on 7 April 2015
A must have for any Biffy Clyro fan.
on 2 September 2011
As I was wandering around Sainsburys I walked down the aisle in which the cd's were... my my was I in for a 'shock shock.' On seeing the words Biffy Clyro on a CD, instantly I wanted it, and after buying it I got home as quickly as possible to listen/let biffy blow my mind yet again.

I was first given Only Revolutions by my friend and The Captain was the fist song I listened to. After that one song I was hooked. I listened to the whole album then and there which I had never done before, and afterwards my jaw was firmly on the ground as I tried to utter the words 'Oh my God that was incredible!'

The heavy beats, the catchy riffs and incredibly heartfelt lyrics was what did it for me. I went running back to my friend begging for other Biffy CD's. He claimed that Only Revolutions was their debut - which looking back destroyed me. Then, wandering through a different shop, this time HMV I noticed a CD called Blackened Sky. I may have embarrased myself as I ran to the Cd stack, knocking about four CD's off the shelf as I grabbed the heavenly plastic masterpiece. I think I was shaking for a while after that...

Blackened Sky was an incredible album also, and then Puzzle came along... Well, there was no going back now. But I'm still to get Vertigo of Bliss and Infinity Land... Still trying to pluck up the courage.

But anyway, Revolutions//Live at Wembley is a sensational album. Starting with the Captain that catchy drumbeat just sets you up for the rest of the album...

If you only buy one album this year, make it this one... Because you won't regret it!
on 28 May 2013
Always been a big fan of Biffy Clyro and have followed them from their roots. Great live album. Really good quality and track listing.