Size: 300ml|Change
Price:£29.69+ £2.96 shipping

on 27 April 2016
I have been purchasing this oil for years and this time I like other reviewers found it smelt completely different and is also a different colour. The smell used to be amazing. I can only conclude this is fake???
I have very long hair and have used a variety of products over the years trying to find something, anything that would make the job of combing through my wet hair once washed a little easier. After years of looking, I have found the product I need.

What I simply love about this product is the fact that a measured dose comes out when pressing the pump once, 2 pumps is the perfect amount for the length of my hair. I put it on wet hair, from the middle down. Never greasy or difficult to apply, it leaves my hair easy to comb, glossy and shiny. It looks so healthy!

I hesitate to call any product a miracle product but for this particular one, Macadamia Healing Oil, I will call it just that. It works a mini miracle on my hair.

LOVE IT.
on 6 April 2017
Not sure if this really made any difference to my hair... To be honest. Didn't really help with getting rid of the dryness of my hair..
on 30 March 2017
I love this oil. Smells divine!!! It doesn't make your hair greasy and the oils are absorbed. Leave hair feel soft, fresh and bouncy!!
on 10 May 2017
I got this as a cheaper version of Moroccan oil and it's nice enough and makes my hair soft etc. I prefer the smell of Moroccan oil and think I'll stick with that in future
on 17 March 2017
Been sold the fake version! Product smells and feels different on my hair. I want my money back!
on 23 May 2017
Love it love it love it. It smells fab, makes the hair look shiny, reduces frizz and doesn't make the hair feel greasy.
on 24 May 2017
I have 2 bottles of macadamia oil. Just used this new one and definitely not like the old one i have. Very disappointed. Macadamia oil is great for hair....when its the real thing!!
on 29 December 2012
ordered a small bottle of this to try, it lasted for ages so just ordered my self a big bottle its amazing, leaves my hair lovely and soft, it seems to put some goodness back in my hair after straightening it, can see the larger bottle lasting six months it is great stuff, i love it.
on 27 March 2017