on 11 November 2014
Since recently starting a diet my wife and I have been trying to find foods that were low in calories and fat, especially saturated. Being on a diet you also want a good strong taste to help with the hunger pangs.
I decided to experiment on my Subscribe and Save List and came up with the Profi range of soups.
As a result my next Sub/Save List includes a variety of these soups. We have not found one we do not like with the mushroom soup so far the favourite and the cucumber lagging a little behind.
The Pea Soup is excellent, very wholesome and very very tasty.
Perhaps a 6-pack (I wish) is an overkill on products that you haven't tried but I would strongly recommend giving these a try.
on 27 December 2013
I recently took up the amazon subscribe and save service (so convenient and has some great products). This soup is the second flavour I have tried. It is for me absolutely delicious. I find it filling enough on its own to be a light lunch and requires just heating for 3-4 minutes.
There are many other soups and other Polish products which will be tries from the Polish grocery store in the future.
on 8 May 2014
Though I usually make my own soups this is a very handy standby to have in the store cupboard. Tasty and needs no additions.