Format: DVD|Change

on 25 October 2015
To be honest only bought because of Tom Hardy and also I like Reece Witherspoon films so that was a bonus too. I did actually laugh out loud in this film and it kept me entertained from start to finish. But how the hell Reece's character chose the guy she did is a mystery, but still it all worked out very nicely. Tom makes any movie worthwhile, and whereas this may not be his tour de force he still gives any film his all. I had never seen anything with Chris Pine in myself but he was a good co-star for Tom. I imagine this film was originally a vehicle for Reece Witherspoon and Chris Pine, however, since it was made I think we can quite honestly say Tom is as much an A-lister as Reece and Chris. There are three alternative endings which are fun to watch and also a couple of deleted scenes which are worth watching. Lots of action, romance and laughs. If you want something to while away a few hours then this is a good candidate, and if you like Tom Hardy then what are you waiting for!
on 25 November 2016
2 strong, sexy men, one intelligent woman- who does she choose> We couldn't stop laughing at the 'battle' between the best friends who both want Reese Witherspoon as their girl. The fact that they are best buddy undercover cops and have all sorts of techno back-up and muscles to fight over her is what makes the film so funny....especially Tom Hardy.
on 26 March 2017
Both movies are excellent. I bought all the used DVDs with "This means war", which were on display (they were 3 different dvds). I, also, have a recording of this movie screened on VirginmediaCable: I do not remember which channel. This from tv has 2 short phrases, on 2 occasions, which were cut in all the dvds.Unknown reason: probably to aggravate movies buff like me. This is the only reason I can come up with. I loved this movie. I laughed, and laughed!!!
on 11 June 2017
Excellent film, arrived in one piece! (Well, two actually, if you want to count the case and disc separately!). Prompt dispatch and delivery, great packaging, nothing to complain about!
on 30 April 2017
This film is just ok. It starts off full of action which promises more than the film delivers. It is a romcom really. I enjoyed it, but wasn't as good as it could have been, considering the cast.
on 17 June 2017
Great for Tom Hardy fans ! Recommend it ! Arrived quickly too . Thank you !
on 24 March 2017
Another great movie ,,a romcom with some Hardy Action
on 25 April 2017
Very funny film quick postage many thanks
on 29 April 2017
Brilliant really enjoyed the film
on 7 June 2017
Its a really good film but a chapter in the movie was missing, I know this because I've seen the movie a dozen times before.