on 30 March 2013
An absolute classic. Wonderful acting. George Clooney is superb and so is the cast. I have seen it I don't know how many times, and every time it is the discovery of something I missed in the previous viewing.
A film to be recommended to everybody.
on 20 October 2014
I am of an age where young people using foul language is still unacceptable. Call me a Dinosaur, but that is how I am.The film was very good and the story line quite sad,well worth the viewing time.
on 16 August 2017
My family watch this over and over. Great life lessons portrayed in this movie with an outstanding performance from George Clooney.
on 6 February 2017
I loved this film the first time I saw it, the scenery and music in the background was so lovely it hade me want to go to Hawaii... so I did!
Great storyline too.
on 21 April 2017
Excellent
on 12 December 2015
LIKE MOST JOANNA TROLLOPE BOOKS, BRILLIANTLY TOLD.
on 6 July 2016
I rate this as a z class move.....save your money.
on 5 April 2014
Very reasonable price for the DVD. George Clooney as his serious best with an engrossing story line & the pleasure of Hawaiian scenery. Great acting from his young co stars.
on 17 October 2014
Bought the book from a charity shop, which I loved and so had to get the dvd to see the film, which is equally as good. I would recommend it to anyone!
on 19 December 2016