Call To Arms
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 May 2016
It's another extraordinary album created by my long-time favourite, who are one of the best bands of the NWOBHM era. Both the lyrics and the ear-catching melodies are well-penned and the name Saxon is a guarantee that you will have a good time while listening to this album. Enjoy '
on 20 July 2011
This is an excellent album from Saxon. It's very catchy and I liked it a lot on the first spin. However I got tired of it faily quickly, and 2 weeks later I hardly listen to it. Hence the 4-stars. But that's only me, and I don't want to write it's a bad album. I am impressed that, all these ears after they woke me up to heavy metal with Strong Arm of the Law and all they did then ... they are still around, seemingly in top form. Hats off guys!!
on 14 September 2017
Love this cd great value
on 5 August 2014
one of the best cds saxon have ever made and thay have made some classic ones just listen to back in 79 and call to arms and mists of Avalon.
on 16 November 2016
Great music
on 26 April 2016
v good
on 7 December 2015
Class cd very pleased with it thank you
on 3 September 2015
My husband bought this as my cousin Paul is in the band.
on 1 July 2017
Superb album by legends of the genre.
on 5 September 2014
put it on turn it up and rock