Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.59

on 30 November 2012
not really a review - this cd was needed for the funeral of a loved one and provided exactly what was needed. It is a beautiful, haunting album.
on 14 May 2017
Good buy and quality
on 25 May 2017
Beautiful music
on 30 January 2013
Got this for my mothers Christmas it arrived in plenty of time and in great quality to. I would recommend this to any Celtic Woman Fan. Heck I even enjoyed it and am a rock and heavy metal fan.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 30 December 2012
My wife and I discovered this album in a charity shop in Woking of all places.

It is such a beautiful, sweet, peaceful album. We had never come across this talented group until now, but it seems that they have cracked Ireland, the States and most of Europe...but not the UK.

If you like Celtic music, this album has everything to recommend it - beautiful voices, lovely musicianship and a great atmosphere.

We are now going to explore their back catalogue.
22 Comments| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 January 2013
I once watched the Celtic Woman here in Australia on TV and liked it so I bought the CD so I can listen to it and enjoy it very much
on 1 May 2014
Saw these ladies on sky arts and found their CDs on amazon. This is the 2nd album I have purchased as they are brilliant. Excellent quality CD. Quick shipping I would highly recommend seller
on 7 March 2014
I really enjoy listening to this disc--the songs are beautiful. I play this cd almost once a day--the voices are wonderful.
on 8 September 2014
Songs and quality of singing fantastic as expected.
I am, however, somewhat disappointed as, although the title and front cover of the CD is very similar in picture and layout to the DVD, I assumed that it would be a CD version of the songs from the Powerscourt House and Gardens show. This is not the case as many of the songs from the show and DVD are not included. With such similarities to the DVD, which I have also purchased, I didn't think to check the songs on the CD.
on 3 July 2014
Wonderfull it hit the right spot I and my husband loved it