Style: ISM3 - 864.850 MHz|Change

on 29 April 2017
Bought for someone else but I did check it was working. I have one purchased some time ago. Works fine. Arrived ahead of schedule and undamaged. Thank you.
on 5 April 2017
I hate it! It was fine working normally then after a month it stopped. I contacted technical support twice and no response.
it is a S**T product, cheap made, way too expensive, sound echoy and no proper signal and if there is a signal you ll get very loud few seconds a radio signal while you have it on and playing music and it hurts your ears.. you cant compare it with Pro Sound products.
on 19 December 2015
Probably the second best musical item I have purchased this year. I have been using it all month at most of my Christmas gigs and it has really impressed me and I still haven't had to change the battery. The WMS40 is probably the cheapest wireless microphone system on the market and sounds very much like an SM58 and also so easy to use due to the fact that it just uses one UHF Frequency, just simply plug and play. OK, so there is some handling noise but just leave it on a microphone stand or hold it gently in your hand whilst singing, that works for me. You also soon get used to the switch. I couldn't afford the wireless microphone system I really wanted but I have certainly not regretted my choice and have also put the expensive wireless microphone system on hold for the time being mainly because I simply don't need it now. I did a lot of research on the internet before buying and then took the plunge. They say that you get what you pay for, well I certainly got more for my money than I ever expected. I hope that this review helps you make the right choice. UH
on 17 January 2014
As I already use AKG D5 wired mic's I wanted a wireless Mic for my daughter. The WMS40 looked good. I was a bit sceptical about buying this unit as it was only £82, cheap for wireless Mic but it's an AKG so I took a chance. I was not disappointed this is a wonderful Mic, lightweight that suits my daughter and sounds really good with clarity and smoothness. The range is very good too with no cutting out, something that was a big problem in a previous Church when using more expensive professional Sennheiser mic's! I'm so impressed with this Mic that I have ordered a second one. Note: Be sure the ISM number is different if buying a second mic so it's on a different frequency.
on 21 March 2017
Pros - very good value for money, good reception, good sound, excellent battery life.
It's simple and idiot proof.

I bought this for our church hall where its predecessor endlessly ended up with the receiver and handset on different channels and nobody could figure out why it didn't work. This one has no gadgets to cause confusion - just on/off switch and volume - most people can cope with that.

I can stand at the far end of the hall from the receiver and reception is still strong. I liked it enough to buy another one for the altar so our priest can wander around and interact with the congregation. The receiver is in the sacristy behind a solid brick wall, but still picks up just fine.

Cons - a bit cheap and flimsy looking. Time will tell, but I expect the battery cover on the mic will break pretty soon - it's fiddly to slot into position without stressing anything.

Overall - fine for light use on a tight budget, but spend a bit more if you want something rugged enough for the road or need multiple channels and other gadgetry.
It comes in a cardboard box - not a proper carrying case.
on 22 October 2015
+ Good Quality Sound
+ Large Range (No Break-Up in Medium Sized Hall)
- Single Mic Use (Although Advertised - Slightly Dissapointing)
- No Passthrough (If you Require More Receivers - You Need Additional Mixer Inputs)

So I recently Purchased this Product for a Party that Required a wireless component for use in Speeches & Karaoke across a Medium sized Hall - For the Price, I found it Reasonable in Build Quality (Microphone could've perhaps been a little more Solid) but it exceeded my expectations for a Wireless Kit to compliment my Wired Dj microphone
on 1 March 2015
used this mic for the first time last night and i have to say it truly is a brilliant mic the sound is crisp and clean no p p p p p at all for the price it is well on par with our sennhiser mic. You should try it for yourself you wont be let down
on 30 March 2015
My first impressions were that the microphone appeared to look very plastic and not built to last. The built quality is acceptable, however in fairness the receiver box is a full metal chassis. The microphone has very clear sound quality and is very easy to use. As a mobile dj a good microphone is essential and this one fits the bill nicely!
on 13 June 2013
Quick setup. Good sound quality. Good range. Good battery life. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Buy it!
on 8 March 2012
excellent sound quality,nice weight and the reciver unit is nice and compact .the battery life from a single AA battery is superb as well