on 11 March 2015
I am a size 16 and I ordered the size 20-22 as reviews said how Small it was. This was good advice because this just fits nicely. Sleeves are very long but I just fold them under.
For such a cheap cardigan I have to give it 5* but I wouldn't want to pay more than about a fiver for it
on 31 March 2015
I bought this, as it's getting too warm for normal/thick cardigans now, but this is the perfect light material, for going into summer with.

I bought this in purple, and it's a really beautiful rich purple colour. It looks nice on, and fits really well, which I was impressed with, considering the price.

The only downside of this cardigan, which other reviewers have mentioned, is that the stitching is really poor. I pulled a thread on the first day of wearing it (quite unfortunate that there was a thread hanging out already), and managed to completely unravel the left pocket. Quite confusing when I put my hands in my pockets to warm them up, and my left hand went right through! So far the right is still intact. It won't be a problem to stitch back up again, and it's not in a noticeable place, so it won't matter what colour of thread I use, but I suppose with this kind of instance, you are getting what you pay for.

As mentioned by other reviewers, please don't expect to get good quality from this. Prepare to get your needle and thread at the ready. I will be waiting for more stitching to unravel itself.
on 4 March 2012
The material is really cheap but the biggest issue was that the pockets came unstitched the fist time I put my hands in them!! Very poorly finished garment.
on 10 October 2012
I bought a size 12/14 and it is too small for me. I am size 12. I will not be able to use it, but I will keep it and give it away as a Christmas present. I have bought this style in the past from M & S and Wallis and love them. I really though I had found a bargain. As they say ' If it looks to good to be true it usually is'
on 11 September 2011
Excellent cardigan, worn several times as goes with any outfit for any occassion. A lovely slinky soft viscose material that is comfortable to wear, will certainly buy more. Best value cardigan on Amazon. 5*
on 17 January 2012
I bought this cardigan for work but think it is really only suitable for casual/sports wear as cheap material and dresses any work outfit down when tried on. Might be okay for work with a summer outfit though. Also meant to be size 12/14 but more like 8/10. If it shrinks any when washed it will be totally useless!
on 7 July 2012
I bought this item in electric blue size 8-10; perfect fit and lovely colour.
It is a light material but that's what I wanted, not a heavy knit, or a knit at all come to that!
This is not soooo thin it's see through, it's a really great value cardi, to throw on any time it's needed. Pockets a good size, no buttons but so what,
Overall it's a good buy, came very NEXT day, I ordered it tues about 4pm arrived nxt morning!! Not even express delivery! Fantastic. Tried it on then wore it all day coz I liked it so much.
Defo recommend.
on 17 July 2012
I bought this cardigan, it arrived and the label said XL, not 20/22. The cardigan was more like a size 14/16 (which on other sites an XL is decribed as a 14/16), I returned it.

It cost me £9 odd to buy but amazon were only refunding me £1 as they deducted a £8 return delivery postage stating that the item being too small was my fault not theirs. Of course I contacted customer services and explained the item sent did not state on it was a 20/22 and I was then refunded the full amount. This was a lot of hassle to go through. I would not recommend this product to any one looking for a nice loose fit cardigan.
on 1 February 2013
I had ordered 4 sweaters. The quality is very thin and the sleeves were too small, so that you can not get your hand through. The material felt as if it would tear if you tried a bit hard.Though at first I had given the company a bad review as I had to pay for the postage, they were very kind and repaid the postage one way at least.
on 23 June 2013
Lovely soft feel - good quality and excellent wash after wash
Sizing is suitable for my normal fitting size 16 so ordered size 16/18 fits great
liked them so much bought 3 in different colours, can't be matched on price in high street.