on 30 September 2012
I was looking forward to receiving this item as it looked to be perfect for our bedroom and at a very reasonable price. I saw the positive reviews and decided to plump for it.

I had wondered if it would look a little tacky on arrival, but to my delight, it was fantastic. Looks great, however we are thinking of getting a lower watt bulb, as 60w is quite bright still.

The only downside is I am not looking forward to dusting it.
3 people found this helpful
on 9 November 2012
I was sceptical as I was not sure that this would look good in reality. Pleasantly surprised though! The price is great as I had looked at similar styles of lighting through online catalogues, but they were overly priced for what you were getting. This is good value for the money, especially when you are on a budget, but like nice things (and what girl doesn't).... the two work well together here... I would say just go for it and buy this as you can't go wrong. Only negative thing is more dusting, but that is minor (LOL)! I bought two for our bedroom lighting and my husband even noticed and loves them....
on 7 April 2015
It was dispatched quickly and arrived in one piece (well packaged). It is well constructed.

It doesn't look cheap, which was one of my concerns given the low price, and was very easy to fit. I liked it so much I bought a silver one too.
VINE VOICEon 14 April 2012
love this shade and what agreat price,just put it up today and already got admired by Tom who was doing the blinds for mum and he could not believe the price,and free delivery i think he may be treating his sister to one(bless).i would highly recommend.
3 people found this helpful
on 6 January 2016
These look beautiful up I've bought one for each room
on 8 November 2015
Looks really pretty and easy to fit on around bulb
on 28 June 2015
Cheap looking and one of the black lines of 'beads' is silver.
on 22 July 2014
very happy looks good on time delivery very happy jut buy if as me
on 4 July 2015