on 11 October 2012
I recieved these boots just today so I haven't had a chance to properly try them in the foul winter weather we get here. They look sturdy with a great track on the sole for grip, and they feel fantastically comfortable-- once I got them on. They are a snug fit and quite tough to get into. Thankfully there is a tab at the back of the boot to help pull them on and I can only hope that they loosen up a little with wear.
on 26 November 2012
I bought these boots in anticipation of a bad winter but also to wear while I stand at the side of the football pitch on cold Sunday mornings watching my kids play. I needed soemthign waterproof but warm and these seem to fit the bill. I've not yet put them to the snow test but they are great in the wet and cold . The sturdy sole gives confidence in icy and muddy conditions.
on 22 January 2013
Was a bit dubious about buying online but after the reviews decided to give it a go. So glad I did!

I'm between a size 5 and 6 but opted for 6 and defo did right thing. It fits snug, not masses of room but should be able to get thick sock on. Pull on style also concerned me but didnt need to worry. Yes slightly difficult to get on but nothing that a bit of a push didn't fix; it's just the nature of the style really. No probs getting off.

Styling is fab and they look reallyl nice on. Leg is not designed for chunky legs so big calves I would say be careful. The only reason I've give them 4 stars is because ive not snow tested them for warmth but I'm pretty sure they'll be great. Bring on the snow!
on 28 December 2012
I love these boots, but they are slightly narrow across the ankle area, I have only had them on twice so far so am hoping they will give, also I live in Bulgaria and we have had extreme weather condition recently, and I was surprised to find that they were still a bit slippy on the snow. I will persevere with them as I am sure that I need to get used to them. They are very sturdy and waterproof so Im happy with most things
on 30 December 2012
Finally I have cosy warm feet. I haven't had any snow to test these on but I have had cold wet rain and my feet have stayed dry and warm. I really do love them and I have been wearing them daily for the school runs.
on 13 December 2012
These are pull on boots so you need thick socks on to keep them from slipping around the ankle area, if like me, you have slim feet and ankles, but they are so warm, and grip well in the ice - in addition I think they look great!
on 25 August 2014
Very good boots so warm and comfy have been wearing them for a while and no problem , first pair we returned because the lining was loose but second pair was great no problem with returns , good delivery
on 26 January 2013
I ordered these during a bad snowstorm, and the first thing that impressed me was the speed of delivery. They are very comfy, but quite dressy and great with jeans. The pull on style makes them easy to throw on in a hurry. The soles are quite thick which does reduce the 'feel' on the snow surface a bit. I am not sure they will replace wellies on a walk over fields with the dog, but great for a trudge around snowy streets.
Unlike other reviews, I did not find them snug, but my feet and legs are quite narrow, and as such they were easy to pull on over jeans and socks. My only negative was the shade of brown - more dark taupe tan dark chocolate, but still gets with everything.
on 15 February 2013
I love these boots, so warm and cosy yet look good too, the only teeny weeny gripe is that with Hi Tec I have to buy a size 5 as Im 4.5 and the 4 are too small, the size 5 in this is just a bit slippy on my feet even with thick socks but half sizes are a big ask so I'll grin and bear it and wear another pair of socks, other than that they are beautiful, superbly made, look great and hopefully will last a long time :-D
on 11 December 2012
Well constructed boot. Finished off nicely. Good thick sole.
The fur on the inside goes down and around foot, not on the sole.

Be aware though, this is a narrow fitting boot, I'm an average size 6, and would not be able to wear thick socks with them.
Without the tab on the back, these would be hard to pull on.

The height of these boots is 37cms.

The circumference around the inside of the fur lining, taken from the top of the boot, is 37cms.

Leggings, skinny or straight jeans would be ok to wear with these, but you'd have a problem trying to squash bootcut etc into them.

Anyone with a wide foot, high instep or larger calf should take note.