Customer reviews

Style: 8-Port|Change

on 16 March 2017
We have 4 PCs with 2 upstairs with poor wireless connection - we had a hole drilled through the ceiling/floor for an ethernet cable to one PC but this wasn't feasible for the other PC. I bought this ethernet switch to connect the other PC and it works really well. Unfortunately we do have a cable running from one room to another but it's not a long term setup. You could probably run it under carpets/along skirting boards if you needed a neater solution. Both sons have reported a huge improvement with no more lagging or loss of connection.
on 15 September 2012
Great product. I upgraded from a Linksys 10/100 switch, which had beeen in the loft for years. One day I suddenly realised that I was getting 100mbs connection (Virgin media fibre optics) but between computers and the bakup the connection was crawling. I fitted the new switch, had lots of positive comments about speed increase and forgot about it until now.

Great value product from a great manufacturer. Fit in seconds and forget.
on 19 March 2017
Great, bought this for under the TV and didn't want to see all the flashing lights, the ability to turn those off with this switch makes it ideal for use in the lounge.
on 26 April 2017
Connected without a problem to a Ethernet extension I have running through the mains to my lounge TV. have other items linked to it works great.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 1 May 2014
it is cool and looks great. ultra high speed, increased the internet speed from 90 to 125 compared to a wired connection from apple airport express and that's what I waned. I am paying for the max after all and I need the speed in my industrial warehouses.
on 30 June 2017
good value - good service - did the job
on 2 February 2014
Transports all network traffic without any problems. I like the way you can turn the Ethernet port lights off because It's not always ideal having lights flashing at you all the time.
on 21 March 2013
Very good service and product. Highly recommend and would not hesitated to use this company again. Not much else I can say.
on 18 July 2017
Did what I wanted it to do. Excellent service as always from Amazon.
on 22 February 2013
I took this straight from the box, plugged in the power and then connected it to my router. I then attached 3 network drives and they were immediately visible on the network.
Speed is no issue: the network drives function exactly the same as they did when connected directly to the router.
There was a CD and some instructions in the box, but I haven't needed to look at them. I can only assume that older versions of windows may need it (W95 perhaps?!).