on 23 April 2013
Okay I've decided to edit my review based on how the product has lasted. The first one I received the butterfly wasn't even attached to the material so I was sent another one which surprise surprise my little girl has already removed the butterfly off its attachment. This to me is a poor quality product in my eyes & wish I would have just got a refund the first time round. Shop about before you buy but, it's colourful & incredibly girlie with a squeaker, rattle & a paper like noise, but it's just a very poor product.
on 20 April 2014
absolutely love this spiral toy! long enough, with 3 toys; each of them makes a sound ehen you press them or just move them. The colour is light pink, just what I wanted: lot of white and white pink-not shouty at all.pleasant to look at.
looks great on the cot!
on 7 April 2014
bought this for my granddaughter she loves it so versatile can be used on cot or pushchair would recommend it.
on 6 September 2013
Fast delivery. Purchase was a good price compared to others I had looked at. Although there was a small hole in the material which I would need to fix. Thought would be a little better quality.
on 22 August 2013
My 3 month old baby loves playing with this Spiral Toy. Keeps her entertained while in her pram or her car seat. It is soft and good quality.
on 17 March 2014
The pink in the picture and the one I have received is nothing alike! My one looks like a washed out pink. Quality not great.
on 8 November 2014
The dangling toys were able to be pulled off within 2 hours of my 4 month old playing with it
on 17 September 2015
Very well used item our daughter has played with this over and over again
on 30 July 2014
It lovely well made looks good it's soft thank you
on 26 October 2014
great toy for my baby's car seat