Size: Medium|Colour: Leopard|Change

on 28 October 2010
Really good gloves, sturdy, well padded & constructed. As previous review stated, small is fine for 'normal' size hands. Haven't washed them much so far (last pair, different brand fell apart) but I think they'll last for a long time. Very comfy and help prevent slippage when pumping weights. Would recommend and would buy again.
on 12 June 2014
Excellent product! Im really impressed. So comfy and fit perfectly . . Listen to all the other reviews about size they are spot on. Im 5"11 so not a small person and I ordered the small which fit perfectly. They cushion my hands in just the right places and the unsightly callous I was getting is no more thanks to these! Great value for money and very prompt delivery too. They seem to be well made and have already been thrown in the washing machine numerous times and still fine . . Enjoy.
on 3 September 2012
I have very small hands and these gloves are still too big. There is too much material on my palms still. They are fine though for bars but are no good for pull ups. If you've average sized hands you might find them more useful!!
on 20 January 2014
I really like these gloves. Yes they do come smaller than you might imagine so small is ok for medium sized hands, but the quality is very good. I hardly know I am wearing them-they make my gym visits much more comfortable than my old leather ones did. A bonus is that they are machine washable too.
on 31 August 2013
Sadly, I bought these gloves in a review that mentioned they were good for sizing and they are large for sizing - so I can't wear them. If you have small hands these will come up too big, The colour and material are nice though. I have given them 3 stars because of the quality only.
on 21 December 2011
Excellent gloves - use for body pump class and they give extra cushioning when lifting bar and also hands don't slip as hands are't slippy from sweat!
on 5 April 2013
i use these for pump and combat and they are great ! everone commented how fab the look ive washed them time and time again always wash up well and perfect grip on wieghts will be purchasing more when needed !:)
on 15 September 2011
I bought these for rowing in the gym due to the blisters I was getting everyday. I bought the medium size but could have bought the small, so size wise they are not always the best you may need to measure your hands and check before ordering.

Once i started using them it has saved my hands and I now use these for rowing and strength work as they are pretty versatile
on 2 February 2013
These gloves are quite good. I bought them for rowing. The palm section is padded, ideal for rowing. Plus they are pink :)
on 11 October 2015
Wife has found these gloves great for rowing machine as they are lightweight, breathable & comfortable whilst protecting the palm of the hand from rubbing & blisters. The medium fit perfectly on her hands, which measure 20cm circumference around the palm part of her hand. A bargain at £5 too. Would recommend.

See one answered question