on 8 June 2017
I bought this after signing up to black box insurance for my mini. I always use my Tom Tom wherever I go, and obviously could not keep unplugging the black box, so I went on Amazon and this arrived the next day. It;s easy to use, great value and doesn't fall out. Highly recommend.
on 21 April 2017
Ths has a mechanism to push the spung side contacts harder against the sides of the cigarette lighter socket. works quite well, although it doesn't push hard enough and it can still dislodge. Difficult to find any other units that clamp in like this. Does the job much better than one that just relies on the spring contacts alone to hold it in the socket.
on 17 April 2013
I didn't get a chance to test this product when I received as I had to go away. I used it today, in a nutshell, no device adapter worked. If you plug a sat nav, mp3 player, DAB, phone charger etc, all keep disconnecting and re connecting and you need to hold them down and keep pressing all the time.
on 25 September 2014
Basic adapter, does the job, one little niggle tho is the prongs on the bit that plugs in become flat then it dont make good contact with the socket but all you have to do is gently pry them out abit then your good to go, the swivel is really handy aswell if your like me and have got a recessed cigarette socket with an ashtray in the way, you then just angle the neck to what ever angle you want it
on 27 May 2017
This is a good product although it sometimes 'wobbles' a bit when it has items plugged into it. Solved a problem I was having though.
on 30 May 2017
Double holders both too big to keep socket for my dash cam in. Do not buy.
on 10 June 2017
this product did not even last 3 months - bits fell off. would not recommend
on 19 July 2017
Ideal for all the extra gadgets, Sat nav, camera etc
on 19 June 2017
Does a job but does feel as cheap as you'd expect.
on 8 September 2017