on 16 August 2017
good value for money product does the job it was meant to do at a good price
on 20 August 2017
It arrived on time and was fine at first. However I only used it twice and it broke - the centre point of the plug disappeared into the body of the unit. Very poor quality and I am most disappointed. To add insult to injury I found one in Tesco that was £1 cheaper and included a cable!!
on 3 October 2017
Delivered 6 June 2017 - fell to pieces and wouldn't work anymore 29 September 2017, so no wouldn't really recommend if you want long term usage from it, .
on 1 October 2017
Just used this on my boat connected to leisure battery very quickly recharged my Kindle very pleased wth this product
on 13 August 2017
Excellent does the job
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 4 July 2013
This is a really useful product. I use it to charge my kindle and my phone and it works perfectly. It is basic and does not look as good as some of the more expensive alternatives but it works well and is worth the price charged.
on 17 March 2017
appears to function better if only one device is charging
on 15 August 2017
Does what I want it to do.Good idea having two ports
on 16 March 2017
I have come back to write this review, after using it for 4 years I am highly satisfied with the product.
the blue LED light is a little strong but ok for night use. and mine just randomly broke
I did buy this then for £3 something.
great buy, thanks.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 June 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Our household has two iPods as well as other items, so this unit was very useful on a recent hoiday with the car. It allows you to top up the iPods as you go.

It is of course a very "basic" unit - a bit ugly and with black plastic very much in evidence. But it does the job and is something you can throw in a bag when going on a trip out or holiday using your car. In this respect it doesn't take up much space and can become part of your regular travelling "kit" of essentials.

Amazon's packaging was very minimal and as usual, a great antidote to most similar products, which come in unopenable sealed plastic units; which inevitably need to be hacked at with scissors or knife.

All in all, a useful item that is presented with the minimun of fuss. It does the job and is basic - as you would expect.