Platform: PC|Change
Price:£5.41+ £2.03 shipping

on 12 January 2012
Well for this need for speed I have been waiting for years. Finally I dont struggle all the time to control my car to keep it on the road and its much more fun. Its not perfect but way better than anything EA came up with for years.
on 29 January 2013
This is the last NFS game which I buy. That's it! The graphics quality is really nice, there is a lot of muscle cars, alongside the exotic Pagandi and Lamborginis. The races are really exiting and I like the idea of wrecking the car and restart after tough collision, instead the old one not destroyable cars. But... this piece of crap, Origin - which pretend to be something like Steam. Sorry, but is useless and sometimes it shows me that I don't have connection (instead I have) and I can not start the game. I must switch off my Wi-Fi to start playing in offline mode. Thank you for that, EA! There is a lot if silly thinks in the game play, too. As example - after finishing race the game starts calculating XP points, which you earned during the race. There is no option to quickly jump of that - you have to wait and enjoy the stupid thing. Also, it is really, really, really annoying to wait after car reset. Sometimes I need to wait just few seconds, sometimes may be 20. Another annoying thing - there is couple of scenes of the story board in which you have to pumps the bottons to escape from the car or kick policeman. Excuse me - I think I bough NFS, not GTA! When you buy NFS you expect races, not playing outside the car. And could anybody from EA explain me how is possible the story board of ugly Undercover to be made with real actors and this one with bad animated!? It's look stiupid!
So, sorry for the bad words and lacks of good once, but this game is failed. Oh, yes - I almost forgot! Where is the tunning!? No tunning! In Challange series you can choose sometimes between several body types and that's it. Great!
on 28 May 2012
As this is my type game, it give my a lot hours of joy. It need to be played with a wheel to get full potential from it. Absoluteness recommending to every one.
on 29 January 2012
It was a Christmas present for my partner, he loves it! Enjoys playing online-hours and hours of fun. Highly recommend for anyone interested in racing games.
on 6 May 2015
This gamer is also very entertaining trying to run across the US in a targetted time, some of the levels are really tricky and will test you
on 2 October 2015
you have to register this then pay a huge amount to bye the game again. rubbish then you have to bye a printer to send it back to
on 31 January 2014
I did not know one would need to use internet with game also use orgin,it forgot my password , I did not think I would need one.
on 23 January 2014
I had ordered this game, received it but got the limited edition, not what I wanted but its a good thing.
on 23 November 2011
This is the WORST game EA has made in recent times.. You would think a company like EA would do better with time but its getting worst.. The reset feature is the most irritating and frustrating, if you go even a bit out of line the game kicks into reset. Almost hate myself for playing this game. The game has so many bugs and has a bad story and script. In the last round i had a lead of about 25 secs from the rival and suddenly he is shooting me??? This is the dumbest EA game ever.
on 12 December 2015
have to download from web site and doesn't work on my pc.