on 31 January 2015
My 6 year old has been wanting this game for ages!!! So needless to say it went down a treat , it is well made, with the idea to get the baby dino's out the nest without disturbing Mummy dino using the tweezers provided which are a bit stiff and fiddly so small fingers will do! Well I have to say that it's hilarious to watch the kids get bitten by Mummy dino, they don't expect it and gives them a fright. All the kids reactions are good to watch and well worth buying for pure entertainment for all.
on 6 April 2017
Bought this for three yr old grandson he's dinosaur mad and loves the game he will even sit and play it on his own so that's an added bonus
on 24 January 2018
Arrived quickly in perfect condition. Bought as a present and he really liked it, had hours of fun. I would recommend.
on 26 April 2017
Got Dino bite for my grandchildren . They love it . Thanks seller .
on 22 November 2017
I bought this for my nephew. He liked it and couldn't stop pressing the roar button, but then with the button being repeatedly pressed and a rough and tumble fight with his brother the dinosaur no longer walks or dances, he simply roars. Repeatedly (not by itself, prompted by my nephew).
on 12 January 2017
my 9 & 4 yr old children loved this game. Good quality fun game perfect for dinosaur fans. Prob wouldnt pay full price for it though!
on 9 January 2016
Got this for my 4 year old nephew for Christmas and he loved it! After the first time it went off he was a little nervous playing again, but once he saw the rest of us playing with it he soon joined back in with the games and screams of laughter!
on 4 January 2017
Real fun game for the kids, my son is 3 and loves making the dinosaur bite
on 30 October 2017
Nephew loved it
on 21 April 2016
Bought this for my 4 y/o daughter and we love it. I jump every time the dinosaur goes for the eggs! The tweezers are a little fiddly for small hands but we just used our fingers. Great source of fun and entertainment for all ages.