Customer reviews

Slumber
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.99

on 27 April 2013
Once I got used to the world, the rules and all the characters I came to love this book. (I felt like I'd missed out on book one of the series though as the world felt very set and like it had been previously explained -maybe there are other books set here that I've missed.)
Anyway that aside, it's a classic fantasy story based around a quest, but it didn't feel too forced and I loved the main characters. I'd definitely like to read more books set in this world, there are some great secondary characters that deserve their own story.
on 16 April 2017
Absolutely loved the story, the characters and the romance. I read it so fast!! Brilliant
on 17 October 2012
this book was a surprise to me. i didn't expect to like it never mind love it. it has everything! danger, thriller, romance, adventure, humor and just basically it makes you feel everything. you will regret not reading this book so get to it! want more :(

by the way my favorite character was L. she is just so straight to the point no fussing around the issue. she rocks! :D
on 12 June 2017
Excellently written, loved it.
on 22 April 2013
This is one of those rare fantasy novels with really well created, well rounded characters. And even though it is a YA novel it didn't come across as juvenile. As in, On Dublin Street, the heroine is strong and independent, and the hero is just plain gorgeous.
on 13 February 2013
I did not find this book Slumber at all easy to get into.I was half way through before I began to enjoy it. I am now reading another of Samantha Youngs books Moon Spell .I am finding it very similar difficult to get into at the beginning.As a result I will not be trying any more. Moon Spell (the Tale of Lunarmorte.
on 16 November 2014
Great read
on 7 July 2013
did not finish this book it was the wrong choice for me but it was well written ms young has a good feel on her characters
on 29 July 2013
It's with this book I've discovered how Ms Young is a really good story teller.
This book is so good that I couldn't put it down until I've reached this end.
on 19 September 2013
Very exciting books, holds me so I cannot put them down, and cannot wait for the next book to arrive