on 8 June 2010
I got these about a week ago and intended to use them for yoga - but I've found that I wear them out and about too as they are really flattering and comfy. They are great for that in-between weather we've been having recently- Wore them to a festival and I had a couple of people come up to me to ask where I got them from which was cool.

I'm a size 10 in topshop clothes and when I ordered a size 10 it was too small for me, so if you are in between a size go a size up rather than down. Size 12 fits me fine and exchanging them was no problem, and was very fast.
on 6 May 2012
These pants are beautiful and very comfy. They look just like the pic which is very much appreciated. They are, however, as someone else commented quite scratchy. It is the natural material, but in warmer weather it can even be a bit uncomfy. With that said... I would not stop wearing them because of that.
on 14 August 2013
Unfortunately I had to send the trousers back as it wasn't the right size for me BUT what I can say is that the quality of the fabric as well as the cut is extremely good!
Because I had to return the product I was in touch with the people from Tribal Earth and I can say that they were extremely nice and I recommend their products as well as their company.
on 8 October 2015
I have had so many compliments when I have worn these so I have order two more pairs in different colours! They are loose enough so that I can do my yoga practice but smart enough that I can wear to work.
on 4 November 2013
I am really dissapointed in these trousers, for some reason they attact fluff all over them, despite washing and hours of trying to iron them! I had to throw them away in the end, very frustrating
on 22 May 2011
I finally treated myself to these. I see them every time I shop for yoga clothing and though I wouldn't personally wear them for yoga I love them. They are extremely comfortable and flattering whilst giving perfect freedom of movement. I find the sizing to be fine. I'm a size twelve and they were snug at first but this type of fabric always relaxes slightly with a little wear and they are now perfect.

They are well made, a lovely colour and arrived promptly. A grate buy, thanks.
on 3 February 2012
These are the first trousers in about ten years that I have managed to find that fit perfectly! I couldn't be more pleased; they are super comfy and as soon as I have some spare cash I shall be back for more!
on 6 November 2011
I bought these to use for bellydance practice and they arrived really quickly in good condition with good customer service. I have no complaints about that. However, I admit I was slightly disappointed in the product itself. Being 100% cotton I thought they would be soft to the skin but I find them to be kind of scratchy (not sure if it's uncombed cotton or if it's the thread count), but I can't be 100% comfortable in them because of it. I was thinking as they're 'yoga' trousers they would be low maintenance but this is the type of material that you have to iron, something I try to avoid! But they are a cute style and so decidedly worth keeping, just a slight pain in the rear. I wanted to buy fair trade, which costs more, and I'd hoped the quality would make up for the price difference, but I'm not really satisfied that these are value for money.
on 18 November 2013
Nice and light, i'm 5ft 2 and will have to get them turned up by two or three inches but that's ok, cause I have to do the same with nearly every pair of trousers I buy. I don't do yoga, bought them cause they looked comfy and they are.
on 12 March 2011
I am a size 16 at the moment, and got these in a 14 to encourage myself to slim down in time for a holiday. Although they're still a little too tight to wear out and about, they already fit and are certainly a great encouragement - really flattering shape with the cross-over which hides some of the lumps. They'll be great for sightseeing in hot countries!

I'll probably get them in another colour too, although the khaki is great.