Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 1 May 2012
I downloaded this book to go with the rest of this author,s novels.
I am so glad I did, although the book is a coming of age 'teen angst'
it is also a wake up call to all the grown ups that think the decisions that they make do not affect their children, they do and we see the consequences at play here. Well written and insightful.
on 8 July 2012
This author keeps you on your toes, with the plot winding around until your image of the perpetrator is not clear. The writing is excellent and what I like about it is that the language is clear and with little or no swearing.
Very good.
on 26 January 2012
i love the way this writter writes.... i enjoy all her books... very good story...recommand to read this books xx
on 23 March 2013
I enjoyed the book, but not as much as her other books I have read, but I think it possible was the subject matter. Will still read further books of hers.
on 12 May 2013
my second katia lief novel,a delicate subject told well.there were tears at the end.i will be reading more from katia lief.
on 19 September 2012
This was a nice book to settle down with just for a pleasant easy read, took a couple of hours on a nice day.
on 6 December 2012
don't know what the writer was trying to say couldn't understand most of it, gave up in the end
.......
on 17 November 2013
Not sure I liked this as much as some of her others sad little tale of lost childhood and innocence
on 4 July 2013
Liked this book originality hard to put down going to have a change I will come back to Katia lief