on 14 June 2013
I have always had reservations about the traditional Tracksters, but this version is slightly looser-fitting, and I have not felt too awkward about wearing them around town when away on camping/hill-walking/bird-watching holidays. In fact I wore them for most of a recent holiday in the north-west Highlands! I also have found myself wearing them around the house, and occasionally for gardening.

I find them more comfortable than traditional tracksuit trousers - not so heavy, and not tending to become soaked in slight showers. They are also moderately wind-resistant, and I have worn them with thermal long-johns as a quite effective and light-weight alternative to my usual heavy winter-walking trousers. Only blemish so far has been scuffing of fabric caused by abrasion on rock scrambles, and I don't think any other legwear would have fared better!

In the black version, they are not excessively sporty-looking; I would certainly buy another pair.
on 13 February 2012
When tights aren't quite warm enough but you don't want the bulk of tracksuit bottoms, these lightweight tracksters are the perfect answer.
Warm and close fitting, ideal for running on cold days. I love them.
on 28 November 2011
For those not wanting the running tight, these offer a more relaxed fit of running trouser. Perfect for running in the British winter. Features include 2x zipped pockets for your keys / mp3 player and reflective piping on the calf area and a reflective logo on the thigh.

All in all a great addition for my running kit.

Fast delivery directly from Amazon.co.uk, happy running!
on 22 November 2012
I'm 56yrs old and still running strong. Winter has arrived and it's too cold for shorts. I've never been into skin tight tights, so this is ideal for me.

Dries quickly if caught in a shower, but not wind or water resistant. Two pockets are a decent size - big enough for todays smartphones, if you don't use a bumbag or backpack while running.

I've give it 4 stars, because I am unsure (not had them long enough) about the durability.
on 12 November 2014
I don't usually write reviews but thought I might try and be helpful! I dithered over which size to order and, based on other reviews, went for the large. They are a perfect fit. I am 34 waist 31 inside leg. The waist band sits just around the top of the pelvis so it is sort of low rise but that's what I find comfortable. The fit is neat but modest and certainly not baggy.
As always, delivery was a day ahead of the estimate even though I live in the furthest western outpost of the UK. I'm looking forward to wearing them at badminton tonight and taking them to Parkrun on Saturday if its cold enough!
on 1 January 2014
I prefer to run in shorts but these are really good. They are a fairly loose fit but not baggy at all. Nice light material but it keeps out the cold winds. I like them so much I've since bought another pair.Good product.
on 24 November 2012
Got these to replace a pair of original tracksters and I'm sold on them they there great doesn't feel like your running in them keep you warm at the start and cool during your run highly recommend these.
on 19 September 2015
Very comfortable fit, size is as you'd expect it to be. You can trust the sizing description. Narrow at the bottom of the leg so they sit on your trainers rather than over them, which means less flapping about while you run.

They're very warm, will be great for winter running but you won't wear them all year round. They seem water resistant enough to avoid a complete soaking too.

Zipped side pockets (the main reason I choose these) fit a large smartphone comfortably. I use an iPhone 6+ and it fits nicely.

Overall very high quality and a great first impression of Ronhill products; I'll be back for more I'm sure.
on 8 January 2016
I have size L33 W33, but i believe it would fit also sizes 32 and 34. A little bit short, but I guess that is better than too long for running. Very comfortable and I really like running in them. Zip pockets are great, i can even run with my phone in there without feeling uncomfortable. I bought black ones, there are some grey-ish reflectors on the back. Recommend.
on 6 January 2016
If you don't like your running trousers too tight or to loose then these are perfect. I use them for my outdoor classes in the park and they dry quickly, seem very tough and do not restrict movement. Usual Ronhill high quality and I would not hesitate to recommend them.