on 3 January 2012
I have a problem, when 'Milky' was left on for 4 hrs or more the batteries died, plus got extremely hot, which I think is a fault rather than over use. (did initially use cheap batteries, but replaced with re-chargeable ones)
I would like to know where to send my complaint too, or where to return my rabbit to for either a replacement or refund. Can anyone help ??
on 2 January 2012
My 7 year old daughter was desperate to have this bunny for Christmas and was delighted when she unwrapped it. It was played with for about ten minutes then when she realised it didnt actually do that much she was quite disappointed. It looks really cute but because of the mechanics inside it isnt that cuddly. Thank goodness I didnt have to pay the full RRP!
on 1 August 2012
Was bought for my granddaughter for her birthday she has wanted it for a long time.
she has always preferred soft toys that move and react and the bunny is one of the best she has had. I was surprised how soft and cuddly it felt, as soft toys with so many functions very often do not feel at all soft or cuddly...a winner..
on 4 August 2014
Arrived as expected. Quite well liked by granddaughter
on 21 September 2011
very pleased with this product best toy out there will be a big hit at christmas get your orders in before the rush guys&Girls..
on 5 September 2014
Worth every penny. Many hours of fun & cuddles.
on 8 January 2012
i bought this for my 2yr old little girl for christmas,she loves it loves feeding it,but im dissapionted because it tends to turn it self off every 5 mins and i have to keep turning it on and off which i try to hide from her as she thinks it is real.
on 7 February 2012
I bought 2 Milky bunnys for my children for Xmas. 1 worked fine, the other was faulty with jerky movements and the eating sensor and mechanics not working properly. I returned it and bought a replacement. This was exactly the same with the same problems so again had to be returned. I then bought a third which was even worse with the eating sensor not working at all! Altogether I have tried a further 3 bunnys and now finally have one that works but the sound is so loud that my son barely wants to switch it on! It seems to be missing the padding around the tummy where the sounds comes from but as the battery compartment is sewn in, there is no way of being able to add padding to quieten it down!

It is a very cute toy and my daughter is very fond of hers and takes it around with her everywhere. It is not durable though, bearing in mind it is designed for little children aged 2 upwards and even hers is starting to look tired already; one eye is not shutting properly,etc. Personally I do not feel it is worth the price tag and I am not expecting it to last too long.

I have been in touch with the company that produce these due to the problems I have had trying to find a Milky in full working order but personally have found their customer service really poor.

It's a tough one as it is a very sweet toy that little ones will adore but the build quality is not great, especially with a price tag of approximately £50! If you get one that works properly first time, consider yourself very lucky!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 December 2014
kids love it. playing all the time.
on 5 November 2014
Granddaughter still loves it.

See one answered question