Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 August 2013
Really good compilation, strong tunes with the exception of Fresh Prince / Jazzy Jeff 'Summertime'. Quite what that tune is doing on this I don't know. It does not fit, it makes no sense to have it included. Put it where it belongs, not on a compilation of Hip Hop classics.

Anyway, DO NOT play this around kids. If you are a kid DO NOT play this in the company of adults, they'll whoop you upside your head. Explicit is not the word. I must have not realised what half those words meant when I listened to this growing up in mild suburbia. Even now the vocabulary is rich, if only I'd realised it's potential for mayhem when I was twelve.

I'm much more 'strolling though Oxford' than 'straight outta Compton' but I love this, with my noted exception.
on 31 May 2013
Love the mixture of old school stuff on here. It's a nice listen when your in the car.since I'm always in the car I love it
on 31 December 2012
Decent album with a number of gems and more obscure tracks. Altogether nicely balanced with no fillers. I would advise more suited to people beginning their journey.
on 22 May 2015
A good value hip hop CD that contains some hits from the 90s and 2000s. I recommended this if like me you missed out the first time round.
on 10 March 2016
Good cd forlots of old classics
on 29 April 2015