on 16 August 2011
I bought this for my Tomtom Live 1000 and it fits it perfectly, the front cover adhers by magnetism so no clicking parts to fall apart or zips to break. due to the design it does not add bulk to the tomtom so it can still be placed in a reasonably sized pocket. If there's a niggle it's mainly where the on/off switch is on the Live 1000 (top left) so when you are sliding it into the case you can end up turning it back on, but I have only done this once...so far. Very happy with this case.
on 6 June 2012
I ordered from another supplier a carry/storage case for my new Tom Tom Go 1000 live but it was ill fitting and poorly finished, the item was returned. I them ordered this carry/ storage case and I am delighted with the product, it fits the Tom Tom snugly and the side of the case protecting the screen is solid, the material is of the highest quality and the finished product is of excellent quality. If I was picky I would say take care when putting the Tom Tom in the case because you can accidently touch the on/off button and restart the Tom Tom but once realised just take that bit extra care. Would strongly recommend.
on 10 October 2011
Good very good, Fits to my live 1000 very well, Neet, light & reliable.Any one thinking of buying a carry case which is relatively cheaper than standard tom tom case I would say go for it.
on 21 April 2015
I bought this to replace the snap shut TomTom case as this case had been steadily falling apart since pretty soon after I bought it until the spring that holds the case closed broke.
The new case is a pocket with a flip over top held down with a magnet, hopefully this will last a bit longer?
on 15 November 2011
The reviews I read helped greatly. It is certainly worth buying the genuine article. The TomTom fits snugly and is easy to carry round in a handbag or briefcase.
on 23 July 2012
Bought it for my Alfa Romeo Blue&Me TomTom 2 device. Fits perfectly and offers great protection. Just perfect. I suggest it to everyone with similar GPS device.
on 4 July 2015
Excellent purchase and genuine TomTom original for the fraction of the price. Would definitely recommend and 5*.
on 5 July 2015
Very good seller and product
on 17 April 2015
Very satisfied as usual..
on 4 May 2016