Customer reviews

O3 Kids Pre-School All-In-One Backpack With Cooler Bling Rhinestone Angel Wings
Colour: Bling Rhinestone Angel Wings|Change
Price:£26.14 - £376.05

on 17 June 2014
We now have two of these backpacks. I bought the second one because we were so impressed with the quality and functionality of the first. The bag section is much bigger than the description would have you think, and the front (cool bag) section is perfect for a packed lunch for school or days out. The straps are well made and have a clip fastening at the front to keep it feeling nice and secure. There is a nice padded section on the back at the bottom so that it fits comfortably without digging into the child's back, and it has a loop at the top for hanging on a hook/peg.

My first impression of these backpacks was that they are expensive, but I am so impressed with them compared to others I have bought, and I would happily buy more if I had more children, especially as there are a choice of designs/colours to choose from.
on 22 August 2016
Expensive looking and well made so will hopefully last a few years. Bought for my 7 year old daughter and it's a perfect size, not too small and not overly big. Plenty of space inside the front pocket for her lunch. And loads of space in the main compartment which includes a couple of smaller pockets. Extremely happy with my purchase(only the 4th attempt at getting a perfect rucksack for school!) would definitely recommend!
on 31 December 2013
My almost 6 yr old daughter has gone through a number of bags since starting school last year, so I was looking for something robust. I was also in need of something with two compartments big enough to take a lunchbox in one and P.E kit & trainers in the other. This really fits the bill!
I thought the design was a little mature for a 6 yr old but she absolutely loves it, particularly the jewelled wings. The dark purple colour will hopefully keep it looking cleaner longer too. It's very well made and the pockets expand a lot deeper than they look. It's really roomy, well stitched and made of a thick fabric. Straps are also well padded. The insulated compartment should be a bonus in warmer weather too. Only slight negative is that the bottle holder is a very snug fit (difficult to get a standard water bottle into, but at least it won't be easily lost).
It's pricier than other bags we've had in the past, but on first impression appears worth the extra. Time will tell whether this one will last but I'm very optimistic!
3 people found this helpful
on 21 October 2016
I got this backpack for my 7 years old daughter who's in P3, she loves it and I do to. It is a really quality product, sturdy and durable, with good zips, perfect size for primary school and with plenty of pockets, even inside, to keep the child's belongings nice and tidy.
I really sincerely recommend it.
on 25 September 2013
My son now goes on school trips and is reuqired to take packed lunch. as he is only 6 a large bag with added boxes and cool packs is just too heavy. This is ideal as you cn pack a lunch and pop in waterproofs and a jumper. Ideal size. I had bought a couple of backpacks before but they were false economy as they just didn't do the job. this fits the bill nicely.

It is a good fit, padded and just the right size. I am really pleased with this.
One person found this helpful
on 17 September 2015
My daughter aged 5 (year 1) absolutely loves this backpack! It's the perfect size for her with growing room too.
There's a front pouch where she keeps her "art" from the school day and other "treasures"! Then a front zipped area which is insulated which is the perfect size for her yumbox and a freezer pack and the back compartment for her PE kit - she likes to keep letters from school etc in the sectioned area within this part too. It's big enough to fit everything in but it doesn't swamp
Her like lots of other bags do for this age!
on 11 October 2016
Love the pattern and the style of the bag. It's still a little big for a pre-schooler but as she doesn't carry it much, it is OK.
Really like the insulated compartment and the part for drink.
The material is easy to wipe and keep clean. It seems very durable so will last her a long time!
on 26 November 2016
Brilliant bags for pre-schoolers! Both my kids (2 & 4 yrs) have these and we're very happy. Love this as a bag for girls' that isn't pink.
on 15 November 2015
Absolutely adore this bag!!

My husband picked it for our 3 year old starting preschool and it's amazing.

Loads of storage, has been washed a few times and is as good as new!! Adult friends even want one.

Well worth the money
on 28 August 2016
Excellent product. I bought it mainly for the cooler compartment feature which works very well. I put ice packs in the front ooler compartment and it serves its' purpose brilliantly. Moreover, size and design are great for my 5 year old.

See one answered question