Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 31 January 2012
Needed something to put my earrings in and this just perfect. Love the colour too. Am not really into jewellery boxes so this fits the bill. You can get other boxes to stack on top and also with a lid but happy with this. Recommend to anyone looking for something to put their earrings in.
on 14 April 2017
Lovely - I have been having a bit sort out of my jewellery (real and fake) and have been gradually buying these stackers boxes and now I have 5 - beautifully made and it's great to have all my jewellery so well organised.
on 14 July 2013
After decades of scrabbling about in a draw full of boxes and pouches I can now see all my earrings at once. Am wearing some that have not seen the light of day for years and years. This is a really well made box and takes up surprisingly little room. Excellent.
on 3 December 2013
This is the requested extra stacker my daughter has requested for her Christmas present. It matches the ones she already has and gives her an attractive yet functional storage system for her jewellery
on 14 November 2013
Great system you can have as many layers for your jewellery as you need, no more tangled chains as they can each go in their own compartments.
on 18 July 2016
I bought this to complement an existing Stacker Classic in the same style. Very happy. So versatile which means that you can keep adding to your jewellery collection without the need to buy a new box. I also bought the watch pads and previously bought the ring holder accessory, and there work brilliantly. There is really nothing else like it on the market.
on 29 May 2016
Excellent quality for the price. I am using this tray for a retail display and it looks great. I bought six Stackers trays of different layouts to make the display. Because they are all the same dimensions, width and length, they could be arranged in a really nice display in a sales cabinet. The polka dot design also worked well with the beads I am selling in the trays.
on 9 January 2013
I bought this stacker tray for my Daughters beads on her charm bracelet, it was prefect . It holds up to 6 glass beads in each compartment. The delivery time was really fast and the item was well wrapped and protected , excellent service Thank you !
on 7 May 2016
My daughter wanted the set of Stackers for her birthday and I was a bit doubtful at first but when put together the trays made a very impressive unit which can be customised to personal requirments.
The trays were very well made and felt lovely to touch. Ideal to build up over a period of time - birthdays, Christmas etc.
on 16 May 2016
Absolutely perfect; just what I was looking for and even better than the photo suggests. I bought this as a guide, to see if the full 5-piece set would suit my needs and match my colour-scheme; couldn't be happier.