Price:£1.41+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 23 May 2017
Great Thank you :-)
on 17 April 2012
When I ordered this pen, I thought that it would be the answer to my fabric-marking dreams. I must say that I did not buy it to simply mark clothes which is what it is sold for. I use it to add lines to sewing projects that I do when they need a black line on them. Yes, it does the job but not quite as perfectly as I need. It is difficult to ensure the fine tip leaves as fine and steady a line as I need for the work I do and the tip has lost it's shape slightly, leaving a slightly ragged line. I'm sure for naming clothes etc, it would be OK though.
on 13 March 2012
so far not washed off- good so far, bonus that LO not lost any clothes at school. would recommend to parents.
on 14 October 2013
I am afraid this laundry marker is not good at all, it bleeds a lot when you write on your laundry, I complained to the company and they were great the gave me a replacement which was a steadtler permanent laundry marker and it is great, so although the first pen was not good at all, I would recommend buying from this company as there were very attentive and I got lots of polite e-mails, as we know not all companys do this
on 29 August 2013
The pen bleeds when used on most fabrics, making the name nearly illegible!!! It is useless when used on garment lables (school uniform nylon name/age tag). I will stick to using a Sharpie pen in future!
on 22 September 2013
Bought 2 pens to label my children school uniform but after only 1 wash the names were faded and after 3 washes they are gone. I have since purchased a normal permanent market pen which has done the job properly like these should have.
on 19 February 2013
The pen did the job I wanted it too, of writing a quote on a pillow. The cushion was a standard square one youd find on a sofa and I filled it with writing.
The pen ran out just as I finished (lucky)
The pen did bleed onto the fabric but it doesnt look that bad.
Overall not a bad pen and it does its job, and the duo tip was perfect for stencilling out letters with the small end then filling in with the felt tip end. Good fun for a bit of crafts.
on 5 February 2015
Disappointed. Does not stay on fabric after washing, so have to check the labels after every wash :(
on 29 June 2013
I love this marker because now I do not need to put my child name on it's clothes twice a week. =)
on 11 December 2014
Slightly disappointed with this pen. I've had fabric "rollerball" pens before and they've been great, but this is more like a felt tip kind of pen and when you use it on the labels inside clothes, the ink spreads so can sometimes be unreadable - which is not good when labelling school clothes! And from helix - I expected a lot more.