Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 4 March 2014
Having bought this game when it first came out I was disappointed by how sluggish the game ran and gave up on it pretty quickly. Now that I have a new, and more powerful laptop I bought the game again (I wanted GTAV but sadly found out that it isn't being released on the PC yet). There were a couple of technical issues surrounding it's installation, but anyone with a basic grasp of research (such as GTA forums) and logic can get around this if using the new Windows platform.
Once loaded up, I quickly repatched the keys to suit my left-handedness, and was off. The game takes a bit of time to get into and is very different from the previous titles in the series. Saying this however, the level of detail was great and the challenge was there to get into the story and develop my character. Although I have a PS3, I have always found the GTA games best played on a PC where the mouse gives you instantaneous responses compared to the clunky controls of a console version. Definitely a recommended buy if you don't already have it...just make sure your PC is up to the task!
on 30 May 2016
Got the game only to discover there is no product key which in short means game is unplayable because rockstar require the unique product code to prove the game is a genuine copy. You can not get it online because the game is so dated the website no longer provides product codes and even if they did you will have to pay out more money to obtain it if you can get a brand new copy of game it should have codes but never buy second hand PC games it's really not worth the risk
on 27 March 2016
Has anyone had the same problem as I have on windows 10 with this game but trying to figure out a way to get the game working s the social club site won't let me log in and the game won't let me play it grr
on 26 February 2015
hard to load on windows 8 but got it to work
on 8 March 2015
As expected
on 4 January 2014
Grand Theft Auto would not start at all on my Windows 7 with 8 GigaBytes or RAM and a 6 Core CPU.

Since it didn't work out of the box, I followed all the advice I could find on the internet about applying patches etc and it still didn't work so I had no choice but to ask for my money back.

See one answered question