Size: 7.5 UK|Colour: Black Leather|Change

on 17 October 2011
These are fashionable and comfortable which is a rare combination. I have only had them a few weeks but i think they will be very hardwearing as the sole is thick. They run a bit large on length and are a little narrow on width. I got blisters the first time i wore them because they are very rigid at the back but no problems since, i wore them for a full day shopping and my feet were not hurting by the end!
on 15 April 2013
I have them in black and just received a new pair in dark tan leather, they are really comfy and I think they fit well. I am a size 5/5 with sensitive feet that cannot wear many shoes without getting pain, and I walk quite a lot in my shoes...and that's the size I order and they fit perfectly. There is no need to break them through, they are comfy from the start. I always weatherproof them with a suitable product and this way, they keep very well through the various weather. I odered these as a back up for when my previous and first pair falls apart. I actually just took them to the shoemaker to refit the insole and they look like new and I have worn them a lot for the past 2 years...so don't seem ready to fall apart quite yet! so really, I think the quality/price is very good. I just wish the inside lining was not textile but leather too... I recommend, they are comfy and look smart in all occasions with many outfits.
on 14 July 2016
I normally wear a 7.5 Wide in Clark's shoes (9.5 C/D on Amazon.com) so I was surprised when Amazon recommended the 7.5 to me (I'd normally go up to an 8 if there is no wide fitting option). These fit perfectly! They must run long because I have space beyond my toes, and obviously run wide or I wouldn't be able to get my feet into them with the lacing almost completely closed.

They are very comfortable and seem well made. I'll update this review if there are any problems after wearing them a few times.
on 29 April 2013
This is a very good winter shoe, but since I live in the sun most of the time, my feet tend to get very hot. Of course this is not a fault of the manufacturing, but it is a winter shoe, none-the-less. Good manufacturing
on 30 December 2015
Comfy and stylish, I love these shoes! They are just what you'd expect from Clarks. My feet are reasonably wide (G) and are more than comfortable. I didn't have to wear them in, and after several months of wearing these they show very little signs of wear. By now some cheaper brands would be scuffed and worn.
on 31 March 2015
A great pair of shoes from Clarks at reasonable price. Well made, as expected, and good fit, true to size – I am size 4. I wore them once so far and have no issues whatsoever, no rubbing, no pinching etc. Very pleased with my purchase.
on 25 April 2013
These shoes are all class and quality. I like the traditional look. Comfortable. I think they will last as long as I will, so worth the money. Look after them, polish them and they will work hard for you.
on 2 October 2015
I was a bit wary of buying shoes online, but delighted with purchase. Great fit, great quality and look great. I have recently returned to work and am on my feet all day and wanted something to wear with trousers that looked smart and stayed comfortable. Ticks every box despite having a developing bunion to cope with
on 16 September 2014
Beautiful shoes, very high quality. They are flexible, light and comfortable. They look feminin and classy.. Pretty much everything you expect from Clarks. At this price they are a really good deal.
on 18 July 2016
If you are at all unsure about buying these, don't be. They are worth every penny!
These shoes are so nice to wear!
Initially they were very narrow for my feet and I wish I'd known Clarks also sell these in a wide fit, will know that for next time!
I usually wear a size 4 and the size 4 fits me fine in these too, as I say they do come up quite narrow but most brogues do I suppose.
They are very comfy now they're worn in a bit, look great with any outfit and I get so many compliments on how cute my shoes are.
I love them to bits and recommend them to anyone! They are the first decent pair of shoes I have purchased in a long time and I would 100% buy them again. They're also great in wet weather, I've worn mine in many torrential downpours already and my feet have stayed comfy and dry!
I work in retail and do long shifts, these shoes have been perfect for that and are equally as comfy on the drive home after.
I don't like taking them off at n