on 30 April 2017
Fantastic product and at a really good price. I got 4 for a group of golfers on a stag trip and everyone loved them. Arrived in good time. I don't normally review products but this was so good I thought I should. I contacted seller through email also to explain what I wanted on the hip flasks and they were very easy to deal with and replied very quickly.
on 29 March 2017
Delighted with product and promp service
on 19 July 2012
Let's be honest, these days if you went into a high street shop or a cobbler's, you'd expect the engraving alone to cost you a tenner. I just graduated and decided that I needed something alcoholic and vaguely classy to celebrate with - a hip flask seemed ideal. So, onto Amazon and this comes up top of the list.

At ten pounds (as of July 2012) you can't really fault it. The packaging is sufficient, although if you were giving it as a gift I would buy a nicer box because it looks a bit naff. The flask itself is surprisingly good, it's made of polished stainless steel - pretty standard stuff unless you want to spend hundreds on silver - and will fit into a pair of jeans nicely. Some of the welding between the body and the top/bottom of the flask is a bit iffy, but I only noticed that now as I find something to pick a fault in for the review. Unless you want to spend five times as much, you can't do much better.

The engraving is a reasonable size, although it's laser etched, not engraved if you want to be pedantic. By this I mean if you hold the flask sideways, you can't see any grooves. That said, it does the job very well and looks professional - I'm very happy with it! You get four lines of text which is plenty enough for a short quip, I went with the geek option (see the customer images). The only quibble I have is that the spacing between the lines is dependent on whether the line above has letters with descenders (g, p, etc) or not so some lines look a little squashed, but it's not really noticeable.

It also comes with a handy funnel for filling it up with your favourite spirit. Pro top: fill with the funnel at an angle so that air can escape and it'll save you a lot of time waiting for the funnel to drain. It's quite easy to overfill, but that comes with practice!

Highly recommended for anyone who needs a quick stylish gift for someone or just wants to treat themselves. A note on the postage - I ordered late Monday night and it arrived Wednesday morning, top stuff, handy if you're in a hurry.
on 13 August 2011
This hip flask was bought as a gift for my niece in New Zealand. It was so much better than I expected. it was affordable, came with the extras and was engraved to the most professional standard and was sent to me within 2 days of ordering it. I would buy this product again and again and from this seller again and again.
22 Comments| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 March 2012
After ordering this product the first ne t come was mis-printed. I complained, just for the sake of complaining and THE NEXT MORNING a brand new, correctly printed product was couriered to my front door. Personally never eperienced that fast turnaround, fully rectified the situation. Would definitely buy from this seller again as they made an honest mistake but put in the effort to make it right.
on 24 March 2017
5 stars and more, this product is amazing. It was perfect. It looked perfect I couldn't be happier with it and it was we'll received. I love it so much that I'm gonna buy one for myself and start giving them as bday gifts
on 3 March 2017
I am very impressed with my personalised hip flask, It was so easy to order, Very quick delivery,
I can't wait to give these gifts out to my wedding party, The engraving is lovely and finished off to a lovely standard.
Thank You, will definitely recommend to anyone that is looking for this product
on 1 March 2012
I absolutely love this! I bought it for my parter's 20th, and was a bit dubious about how good it would be considering the price. But it's great!
Extremely fast delivery (next day) is just the start of it. Yes, the cardboard box that it comes in is a little cheap, but for this price, what do you expect? It's larger than I thought, and the surface is brushed steel. The engraving is gorgeous, but you need a decent amount of words (e.g. To ___, Happy __, Lots of Love, ______) or the text - which can't be resized - will be lost on the large item. The engraving itself is exactly as shown on the picture, and very shallow, making it smooth. I'm absolutely blown away by how good this is, especially considering that buying this on the High Street would cost me three times as much! Bargain - I recommend so much! My only suggestion; if it's for a major present, perhaps buy a better presentation box.
on 7 April 2017
Etching is gold/ copper not silver and writing is large and garish. I thought they would be a lot more elegant than they are. Most likely won't be delivering as gift.
on 14 June 2012
Very pleased with this item - fast delivery - received 2 days after placing order so v impressed. Item itself is exactly as described. Another reviewer mentioned about the box being a bit flimsy or sth - it is a v simple black presentation box - nothing showy but to be honest I think most men will throw it away anyway- not like us ladies who often like to keep hold of them! This is a gift from my children to their dad for his birthday and the engraving makes it a v special keepsake and at an affordable price. Quality is fine- very lightweight. If you wanted sth sturdier you'd have to pay considerably more. Wd recommend.