on 13 March 2017
While the engraving was of excellent quality, the lighter I received was quite prone to leaking; on one occasion, the whole top of the lighter including the inside of the lid ignited, which was quite a shock.

While its faults make it slightly impractical - at least in my experience - it does make quite a nice gift. Be aware, however, that some smokers dislike the smell given off by these kinds of lighters.
on 30 April 2012
I bought this lighter for my uncle, as he is a heavy smoker and a lighter is the only thing I know, he will love. The product arrived a day/two after I had ordered it, so very nice service. The only cons are the different dirty markings all around the lighter body, which make it look like its been used. Luckily they are coming off with certain silverpolish, but still a little sloppy work. But the name engraved on it, was perfectly, although it was a foreign name, with foreign letters, english engravers, got it very nicely done and the name itself looks superb. I had my hostmother look it over and she said, that its really nice and proper lighter, works very well and very beautiful for her. Not going to send it back.
on 5 January 2012
loved it!! got it for my hubby for a anniversary gift doesnt look cheap the engravement was very well done too!!
on 21 February 2013
The Lighter was great husband loved it. Came super fast couldn't ask for better service. Many thanks A star **
on 17 December 2013
Company emailed me to say my message was too long and to reply with what I would like it changed to, which was nice of them to give me a chance to change the message. However, the email said if there is no reply within 24 hours, the item may be dispatched without engraving.

Luckily managed to change my engraving on time. Item was received in the post the next day so I cant fault the speedy delivery.

Engraving looks very nice, although its printed on rather than engraved. But for the price could not fault it at all, looks great and bought as a stocking filler for a friend.

It does not have lighter fuel filled so will need to fill it up before giving it as a gift, although it does look a bit dodgy to fill up, must take part of the lighter out of the case and lift up a cotton type flap to fill up, which is again filled with cotton.

Overall, product looks very nice but Im not sure on working order of it yet, and bit of a hassle to get it working.
on 2 November 2011
beautiful done exactly how i wanted, my partner was over the moon 5* fast dispatch would recomend to all. its the perfect xmas, birthday, aniversary present. you wont be disaponited. grate comunication.
on 27 November 2013
The writing on the lighter is not engraved... it looks like a print, which is not also symetric. somewhere the print is dark and somewhere light. Even it did not come with the Font I have selected.

Overall ....Disappointed ...
on 29 November 2011
Thank you so much brilliant product very friendly service and quick delivery will use again. Can't wait for xmas now to see my partner open it. Many thanks again.
on 28 January 2016
Lovely manual action zippo came full with fuel with very smooth action. Silver very clean and flawless. Transaction flawless. Postage very fast and that was over Christmas period. Beautiful engraving and a choice of writing styles. Well worth the money. Looks to be worth a lot more than it is. Easy to purchase and send details to be engraved which makes experience with seller very smooth. Perfect for thoughtful gift. Seller replies to messages very quickly which is reassuring.
Would buy again.
Lighter came well presented in a nice box. Lighter still working perfect 5 weeks after Christmas
on 1 July 2012
I bought this for my Dad for father's day.
I couldn't figure out where to add what I wanted engraving on to my lighter, So I emailed the company and they replied to me straight away and said that they'd have it sent out to me as soon as possible. It was dispatched the next day and came to me a couple of days after. The engraving was really neatly done and the lighter looked a lot more expensive than what I paid for it! My dad absolutely loved it but he said its too nice to use and is keeping it as a keepsake instead!
Would definitely reccommend it!