Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now

on 3 March 2013
I bought this product because reading on the internet and watching herbal practitioner websites, the essential oil of Oregano has powerful qualities. I mix a few drops in a 1 ounce dropper, then dilute by 3/4 filling the dropper bottle with Olive Oil. I actually use it as an antibacterial agent on my teeth and gums......like a home made mouthwash. Caution has to be taken if taking internally, as Oregano Oil has a heating effect. [...] has video's about how to mix and cautions needed. This product is very strong and at a great price. Delivery from Mystic Moments was first class. Definately order again. 5 Star.
on 20 February 2014
I have bought oregano oil before and this is not 100% pure oil. You are better off getting a smaller amount of the high quality oil than buying this. I returned mine and ordered a different brand. The people giving this a 5 star rating obviously haven't used pure Oregano oil before.
on 6 March 2014
I'm taking a trip to Africa and the oil is very txic to mosquitoes, a powerful repellent. I won't know how effective until after the trip. but it looks and smells good. Adding five drops to 10ml of coconut oil will also be economical. As well as applying to skin, I'll have small pots in the rooms by windows and doors. I'll report back once I've used it, if it's effective I'll add the last star.
on 4 February 2014
Ive never used it before so i dont have anything to compare it but im using it for my son and it does work
on 25 October 2013
It came very promptly. As I am using it diluted with a base oil and other oils, it will take time to see whether this will cure my toe nail fungus. If not I will use a stronger mix. I know for some time that this oil is recommended for toe-nail fungus.
on 11 April 2016