Customer reviews

Price:£18.22+ £12.48 shipping

on 28 December 2015
Very nice block paid good price.
on 2 October 2012
My 20 month old son loves these blocks. He can easily build with them and then loves to knock them down. He especially loves the dragon, knight and tree, which he plays with separately all the time.
on 7 June 2014
Bought as a present, great price for this product. Have seen it more expensive elsewhere. Kids love these blocks always a good present for a toddler
on 4 May 2012
I must start with saying the dragon is so cute and the reason I bought this for my 15 month old son. It is not a big favourite with him yet, as he hasn't got into building yet, but loves the dragon and cart. I bought it for him a bit early really it is a lovely set, and I think in a couple more months when he gets to grips with building mega bloks.
on 27 January 2014
Though there aren't any instructions for making the castle as per the picture on the side (I got close but not quite)
on 5 January 2013
Bought as a Christmas gift for our grandson and he just loved it. Would definitely recommend it for any young child.
on 25 December 2014
Bought this back in September for my little boy for Christmas.. Just opened it now and there's is no dragon or knight figure and neither is the little cart that was supposed to be included and to be honest I'm not even convinced all the blocks are there either! Feeling totally disappointed and ripped off! Wish I'd checked it back in September but just trusted it and put it away for Christmas!
on 3 January 2015
my little boy loves these! has fun pulling down the towers and its great that it comes with storage for the bloks other then some other mega bloks products
on 17 February 2014
Great box of bricks which have added to mega blocks previously bought. My Grandaughter loves them, and I enjoy playing with them myself.
on 9 October 2014
Really good selection of bricks, easily fitting together and giving the opportunity to make much more than just the scene on the box