Customer reviews

on 24 May 2011
I walked down the Oxford Street the other day, shopping for a bag without success. I felt like touching the thing before buying but didn't find anything reasonably priced made of leather and just enough big for iPad. So here it is, earlier than I expected and I like it.
on 27 March 2012
Having received an iPad for Christmas I found myself in the position for the first time in my life of wanting (needing) a man bag. So I looked around on the Internet for a suitably masculine shoulder bag of the right dimensions to carry not only the iPad, but other bits and pieces - leads, adapters, Bluetooth GPS, stylus, pens, documents etc - but without being too big. I settled on the Unicorn Leather Brown iPad bag, Messenger #4M from The Real Leather Shop which had good reviews. Ordered on Saturday it arrived today, Tuesday. It's perfect - masculine brown hide, enough compartments and pockets to keep me happy, a long adjustable leather shoulder strap and the iPad fits snugly inside within its Tuff-Luv saddleback leather case. I said masculine, but my wife took one look at it and said "It's beautiful, if you tire of it I'll have it. Don't give it to anyone else!". Fat chance - it's mine and I'm keeping it!
on 21 June 2012
This is a good looking bag of excellent quality. It will fit a ten inch tablet in with no problem - as long as it's not something like an Asus Transformer Prime with the keyboard attached and in it's protective case. If it were possible to adjust the buckle where the magnetic clasp is to make it half an inch longer I wouldn't hesitate to give it five stars. The stitching is of the highest quality and the leather looks like it's going to look even better as it ages. I'd recommend it, but not at the current price. I paid a lot less a couple of months ago than what it's priced at today (21st June 2012).
on 21 June 2012
I ordered my bag on 20th June and it arrived on 21st June, what fantastic service! The photos really don't do this bag justice, it is lovely. The colour is a warm rich brown which will look even better as time goes by. The workmanship is superb.

There is plenty of space for my bits and bobs as it has numerous compartments. This has been an excellent purchasing experience. Thank you.
on 1 March 2012
I just picked up my Unicorn bag today. Just love it. Size, leather quality and look. I have been looking for a replacement for my old bulky travel bag, one that was more suitable for finding documents as well as keeping the rest of the content like Kindle, etc., in place. The interior of the bag is tailored to meet a person on the go!
The only negative thing I can say, is no fault of The Real Leather shop. That is the steep cost of postage, VAT and customs to Norway. Then again, you would never find this kind of bag here and if you did, you would probably wind up paying a lot more in any shop. Get in in the UK! The unicorn bag is a very fine choice!
on 14 March 2012
Nice quality bag, compact, roomy, strong magnet clasp, strong strap, good value, very fast service, and came with a nice dose of new leather smell!
on 3 May 2012
I reviewed many bags on the Internet and decided on this one I am very pleased with this bag plenty of room for my I pad kindle phone and purse just what I was looking for looks smart too I was a little wary thinking it would look like a man bag but this is not the case it suits both men and women
on 16 February 2012
I was looking for a bag for everyday use - to carry things like car insurance docs, wallet, keys, phone, etc. (not particularly for iPad) - for a long time until I found this one. It is a good quality product, matching the description, delivered early. Very satisfied, would highly recommend
on 8 November 2012
This is a nice compact bag to carry iPad and laptops up to 11". I liked the leather material and the texture. Inside compartments are also convenient and spacious to carry two big items. Overall a good value for money.
on 6 June 2012
his bag is very well made holda ipad and other goodies comfortably and is very stylish-- the only time I have ever been stopped in the street and asked where I bought something from!