on 3 January 2014
I think these bags are definitely more compostable than most-they are specifically designed for a Dog Poo Wormery - but because of this they are very thin and tear very easily, they are also awkward to open and because they are white you can see the content which is not so nice if you have to carry it a little way to the nearest bin!
on 11 January 2015
We have just got back after Christmas to find this order at our Post Office. I was excited about collecting these bags starting the year with a sense of ECO responsibility. I opened 5 bags and they all split on me, so total batch of 4 x packets of bags £21 - very expensive and totally unusable. The company selling the product seem very nice but having read all the other reviews I see this is sorry to say a duff product. I hope I can get my money back. Sad story to start the year off with.
on 21 December 2013
I purchased these bags as it's important to me to be as eco-friendly as possible. These seemed to have good reviews so I was quite shocked to find that not only is the material such that it's difficult to open them (quite stressful when holding 2 dogs on the side of the road!) I had more than 50% of them split on me -NOT NICE!

I suppose I should allow for the fact I may have had a bad 'batch' however I don't feel the material can stand up to the job.
on 10 August 2013
These bags were delivered really quickly and well packaged. Love that they have handles which obviously makes them much better to use. However, my only criticism is that they are transparent and something's we don't really need to see. Apart from that perfect.
on 25 March 2014
These bags are the worst ever. Every single one of them splits before you even try to pick up poo. Not sure if I got a batch that have manufacturing problems, but these tear like tissue paper. A complete waste of money.
on 6 November 2015
Good product and customer service
on 17 March 2015
I like the idea of these compostable bags, but they are very difficult to open without them tearing easily.
on 27 January 2014
The bags looked good but often split at the bottom. I had to throw quite a few away. Won't be buying any more.
on 13 March 2012
i was worried they wouldn't be up to the job as they feel very thin , but they are fine with the added bonus of being biodegradable
on 10 August 2012
Unlike some other bags for sale on Amazon, these bags are biodegradable, so good if you care about the environment