on 25 May 2012
This is a very good product for a small price.It works a treat for the small bags of baby potatoes or new potatoes as sold in the large supermarkets.Easy to use and clean a product well worth purchasing.
on 9 October 2015
I bought this hopefully that it would help me peel the potatoes but i have found out it's not that easiest the easiest of equipment to put the lid on i stood five minutes to get it to work i bought this because i have no feeling in my right hand so it would make my life easier but not the case so now i don't use it
on 6 April 2014
It cannot handle cut potatoes, just does the suggested amount but struggles on larger sizes even when less than 1 kg. Small potatoes get stuck under & at sides of blades. Motor not very robust & struggles at times. Advertising picture of machine with peeled potatoes is very misleading as the machine could never cope with the quantity shown.

Regret the purchase
on 23 August 2013
This machine saves an awful lot of time, especially when scraping new potatoes An ace purchase, quickly delivered, I'm Very pleased
Paul
on 20 March 2013
Great little peeler.Does the job well! Like many electrical goods,the safety features are difficult to manage and can be irritating.
on 8 January 2014
It cleans small potatoes beautifully, but it takes a bit more than the minute suggested. The main fault is that one of the lid clips sets it ready to be switched on. I find I need to hold that clip in position, it just doesn't seem to want to make the proprt connection by itself.
on 18 March 2015
was warned that it is tricky to line up. First couple of times - no problem and then after that wouldn't start. My husband, who is a retired design engineer, discovered that the spring needed a small adjustment. After this adjustment working perfectly but feel I was lucky that I had a husband who understands the working of this otherwise it would have been returned. Overall a very good product and not too difficult to clean - potatoes need to be washed thoroughly as foam makes them a little sticky but a small price to pay for the convenience of this product.
on 15 November 2014
A great thing to have in your kitchen, (my grandson think's it's "cool") I would have given it 5 stars but I do have a problem getting the lid to fit in the little slot! Sometimes it goes in first try, but more often than not it can be a problem.......apart from that, it's brilliant!! Peels or should I say scrapes, potato's in less than 2 minutes, what else could you ask for?
on 9 August 2013
time saver,i'ts very good'very pleasd with it does exactly what it said it would do,i also sent for one for my sister .
on 21 February 2017
Did not last long - flimsy made, it broke done and I got a replacement, I would of preferred my money back which cooks would not do
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse