Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Playlist - Acoustic Christmas Shop now Shop now

on 24 October 2017
The manual says the guide number is 15, but doesn't specify units. I'm guessing in feet, at 1600ASA.
Worryingly, the "flash" (I use the word advisedly) is visible in the viewfinder after the mirror has fallen. That seems like a lot of wasted light to me.

Oh well, what do you expect for less than 20 quid? Maybe performance like my old Vivitar xenon ringflash. That cost about twenty quid, IIRC
on 13 May 2017
I am very disappointed in this product.

It arrived faulty. Every time that I tried to use it, it would cause the batteries to leak. I tried many different battery brands and each time they were ruined.
Hoping to have it replaced as it is still in the 1 year warranty and the seller who I purchased it from is an approved retailer.
on 3 August 2017
Works well but need to manually setup camera as the light sensor is obscured on my Nikon. Only used it for 2hours but still going strong. Time will tell with anything electronic but sub £40 Vs £350 is a no brainer really.
on 3 November 2017
Works great for the price I'm happy. But no defuses and difficult to get a hold of. If you are just having some fun the this is great but I would look at getting the set with white and colour diffusers for an extra couple of ponds.
on 6 June 2017
Broke after one use....
on 26 June 2017
Didn't fit to my Sony A5000 which was disappointing as I believe it was listed in the item description that it would.
on 11 January 2013
The product is as described on the web page and is excellent value for money. The instructions for use included with it are excrutiatingly funny as they have been translated from an oriental language (not very well) but the product is easy to understand and to use. Accessories (step-up/down rings) allow the ring flash to be used on several lenses.
on 18 July 2017
Cheap but very useful for close up work
on 15 August 2017
Works well for the price
on 13 December 2015
had to return not working