on 22 September 2017
They feel good. However, after approximately fifteen minutes into first time use they started fogging up. So that was a bit disappointing as they were supposed to be fog free.
Another thing is leaking. They do leak. I tried to tighten them to the point that they were so tight they left deep imprint on my forehead and cheeks. Still didn't work. I suppose there is nothing on the market that would be 100% leak and fog proof.
At least they are not giving me racoon eyes which was primarily why I purchased them.
on 14 May 2016
I ordered these in Feb and they are only used once a week for my daughters swimming lesson. They broke last week (Beg May) and I can't return them. I think for the money they haven't lasted so wouldn't buy them again or recommend them to friends as they aren't cheap.
review image review image
on 29 March 2017
Fantastic really good mask feels like your face is being sucked off. Better than the eyes
on 12 June 2017
Complete waste of money. For 40 min I tried it to fit - but had to remove water every 25 meter. Totally frustrating...
I bought another model - and it fit from the first time.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 March 2015
After trying several different swim masks, I was never satisfied with any of them. They either leaked, were difficult to adjust. It has been, so far, quite wonderful!
on 19 September 2013
I really like Cressi products. I suppose my only quibble is that everything digs into the face it seems after a while and I found after swimming a few lengths that even these goggles, whilst so much more comfortable than the regular tiny round goggles that just cover the eyes, did dig into my nose and become a little painful after a while.....I guess without being able to try goggles out in the water, it's pretty impossible to tell. So overall, best I've tried!
on 3 October 2014
I bought these for swimming in the pool, so far, so good. They are very comfortable and keep the water out. The best thing about them is that I don't have to worry about losing my contacts or my eyes drying out from the chlorine.
on 5 December 2015
These goggles are simply awesome and a tremendous leap on from my old set of swimming goggles. They are incredibly comfortable and unlike my old goggles don't feel like they are pulling out my eyes when I remove them as they are slightly larger. Also I can put them on, swim lengths constantly for 40 mins with no fogging or leakage and so comfortable I don't need to remove until I exit the pool. Cannot recommend highly enough.
on 10 December 2013
these goggles are good but the only thing I find is you have to keep tightening the side strap every time before you use them.
on 6 February 2016
delivery was quickly. I am new to swimming and found smaller goggles gave me marks around my eyes, bought these and they are fantastic, fit goggles don't let water in and are comfortable , would recommend

See one answered question