on 29 October 2015
Very useful for passports etc especially at the airport where everything is together and easy to find. Light weight and fits into the front zipped pocket of our carry on case. Inside everything is displayed well and easy to see. Very well thought our product.
on 16 September 2014
I chose this to replace my old fashioned leather zipped folio type wallet that I'd had 20+ years. Most of those I considered were far too small to hold the modern day eTickets and myriad of insurance and travel documents we all now need to carry. But this LifeVenture (softcell) type wallet is superb, large enough to take all my documents and cash, but it also has an expanding centre section for thicker loads. Great quality of finish and zips etc, very hand easy access front pouch, to use for passports in airport etc. Really pleased that I waited until I found this product .
on 4 February 2015
This is my second one of these and love them. Its worth of five stars but mine came with the internal key holding clip missing, so only four this time. I would still recommend this and Lifeventure products in general.
on 4 September 2013
As described, several pockets for every conceivable document etc required on a holiday. Very easy to access, but also quite secure.
on 5 April 2013
value for money, easy way to carry all the family "stuff" without it being in other bags. Not sure I would use belt facility but good idea.
on 26 April 2013
Excellent layout inside. Lots of pockets and space for all your needs etc. great quality. Not bulky with easy adjustable straps.
on 13 August 2014
Arrived promptly and in good condition. Exactly as described and perfect for what I need. Better than the other travel wallets I've seen as the netting stops you losing things out of it.
on 2 March 2015
Safe and secure way to keep documents, cash etc when travelling. There is even a clip for your front door key so its easily available when you get back home.
on 9 June 2015
Really loved this been using it for every trip away lots of pockets and really good quality product.
on 12 January 2015