on 27 September 2013
Bought these 10-litre bags for my 7-litre caddy, so there'd be room to drape the bag over the caddy's edge when in use and allow me to tie the full bag easily. I needn't have worried - these are generously deep (several inches taller than the brand I'd used previously). Another thing that pleased me was that this 100-pack is actually 4 x 25-bag rolls, so they fit easily into a very shallow kitchen drawer. In other ways they're comparable with other makes I've tried. The bag doesn't tear too easily unless I've accidentally caught it in the caddy's handle. Nor does it 'sweat' unduly (all of these starch bags sweat a bit of moisture into the caddy - it doesn't mean that they're leaking).

I'll happily buy this brand and size again, limiting myself to 100 bags per purchase since starch bags only have a recommended shelf life of 12 months.
4 people found this helpful
on 9 November 2016
I found this supplier useful as they have bags which are a better fit for my kitchen caddy than the ones available from stores. These All-Green bags fit much better (though they would be perfect if they were an inch taller please!) and even paying carriage they are excellent value. The reminder slips for re-order are helpful too, as the bags deteriorate after 12 months, so not good to bulk-buy. Recommend you try them! Tip: put a piece of kitchen paper underneath the bag in the caddy as that will contain smelly condensation and keep the bag drier (avoiding epic fail all over the floor!)
on 27 August 2015
I can't seem to get these in the shops this size,but these bags are really good,I have been using them for quite some time now,they are strong enough to hold the food waste and are a good size,for the amount that you get in a pack they are good value for money,I have been using these for quite some time now and I always buy them from All-Green.They are worth getting,the only thing that I do find is the paper that is around the outside of the roll sometimes gets stuck to the bag and if you aren't careful it can rip a hole in the first bag.but that aside they are really good.
on 17 December 2017
Bought these to insert into the corresponding compost bin but it splits way too often when removing it to empty in compost heap which means I have to be extra careful not to soil the floor or even myself. I'm guessing they cannot make it stronger as the idea is that they must decompose as fast as the food scraps.
on 11 September 2016
I've been buying these for several years. Even after three rolls in a four pack were not 'glued' together and effectively just sheets of material. The supplier replaced only one. Aside that, they worked well. Recently I've noticed they are dissolving too quickly and need doubling up or reinforcing with kitchen roll. These two issues have prompted me to write a review.
on 3 February 2018
The Biobags are very good quality, and have been using them for over two years. The bags supplied by the local council are very thin and break very easy. This is why we use the biobags from amazon.No hesitation in recommending the product
on 30 May 2015
I have used these bags for about 18 months now, but only in my small indoor container. I tie them when they are nearly full and transfer them to the large bin that the council collects. They fit my indoor bin very well which is a bonus (some brands do not), although they are somewhat thin and tear easily. However, my main concern is that the company is now sticking the white wrapping paper to the first bag which makes it extremely hard to remove, and even with the most careful, laborious removal of this wrapping the top bag always breaks and is unusable. I assume this is just sloppy work carried out at the factory; my first few batches did not have this problem. They are not inexpensive so losing one bag makes a difference.
on 22 February 2016
Excellent product. Bought these to replace the bags that were provided by the council. The previous bags were problematic as they would often break, meaning I had to double-bag quite often. Also it was difficult to tie the bags as they were relatively small.

I have had neither problem with these bags - no cleaning up of split bags, and very easy to tie them up and move to the outside compost collection bin.
on 5 January 2018
Ordered these several times before. Arrive quickly and are ideal for small bin. A great alternative if you are trying to keep to bio degradeable bin bags.
on 20 August 2017
I have ordered these with no problem previously, but the last 100 bags ordered are lacking in quality. Don't know if they are being produced more cheaply, but almost every bag rips, every time it is torn off the perforated roll, rendering but useless. Very disappointed.