on 10 December 2012
Solid, well made glass top workstation.
The white tempered glass is perfect as unlike the black and clear versions, it hides marks (cup stains, finger marks etc.) much better.
The size is just right and it was easy to put together.
on 21 May 2014
Good size, large enough to work with a laptop, books, and papers, but not so large that it takes over the room. The lack of drawers/ a filing cabinet give much more leg room and makes it more enjoyable to work at.

Unlike cheap wood style tables, that are made of MDF and a thin layer of laminate, it looks good, and is not pretending to be something it's not.

Highly recommended.
on 8 July 2014
Just had this delivered and it was un-boxed and put together within 30 minutes (Would have been quicker too but the thing is packaged to take a beating as you might expect). Checked the instructions after to see if I'd put it together properly (I had) and they're very straightforward, something along the lines of a LEGO diagram which is never a bad thing. Anyone could put this thing together with ease.
on 19 October 2012
Absolutely one of my best buy with amazon, and it arrived quickly(DPD is amazing!).

Both the design and quality worth five stars. Good for long-term use. Very sturdy and looks more expensive than what I paid(£55). What a bargain!!!
on 3 June 2014
This is a perfect multi-purpose table. We use it in our guest room. It is a modern solid design which was easily assembled from clear instructions and illustrations. It is strong and easy to clean. Should by chance the glass break it can be replaced directly from the supplier.
VINE VOICEon 15 March 2012
I bought this for my 10 year olds bedroom. I already have a different glass desk but the metal frame on that ensures a 'softer' edge. This Levv table has corners that I feel in a kids room are an accident waiting to happen. I will be buying some corner protectors. Other than that, simple to assemble, very sturdy nice table.
on 28 October 2015
Very good indeed for the money. One star knocked off for two things 1) a couple of the metal pieces had some sharp edges which I had to file off. 2) the bottom cross support isn't exactly as shown in the images actually the two parallel bars are joined at each end, it's no bother but I always mention of things aren't exactly as they are represented.

For the money you can't buy a better desk. Don't be put off.
on 7 November 2013
This is a great little find its perfect for any room of the house. It was easy enough to put together and didnt take long at all. ( 20mins)
Looking at the picture i was alittle unsure on how strong it would be, but im rather suprised its very strong and feels sturdy!
I have my Gaming pc on it alongside my monitor,keyboard,mouse,speakers and theres still room for some paper work and a coffee!
Im 6ft5 and about 19 stone my legs fit really well under the table and theres plenty of leg room either side of me.
I totally recomend this computer workstation for anyone on a low budget!
on 15 April 2015
I like this desk alot. It was super easy to put together. It has proven very durable so far (I've had it for a few months now). I use it to hold my laptop and printer, and I use coasters for my drinks, just in case.
on 26 January 2016
The desk is an ideal size for home working. The downside is, it came without the fixings to enable assembly. The seller was very prompt in responding, however, the missing fixings are not available. I was offered a discount and will find the fixings locally. A really nice item at a reasonable price