on 1 February 2014
Lovely green "kiwi" shade mug. I have bought these in various colours and now we all seem to have our choice of which mug we use. It is great that if one of these mugs should break we can easil get a replacement. The price seems a bit high but honestly it is worth it. I have had these for ages and not one of them has chipped or broken yet (and we are a bit rough with our mugs sometimes).
I think they are a great buy and lovely gift to give to someone. Nice size and also quite chunky.
on 12 October 2014
The colour is darker than in the image - the pink is nowhere near as nice & bright as in the picture. Also, the mug had a sticker on it with "Made in China" (not France, as I thought)... so how come it's £13 ?! I definitely think it was a rip-off, since production costs must be much lower in China. I would not recommend buying online, as you might end up with an unpleasant surprise (in addition to the unjustified price). Go see it in a shop, and if you actually still like how it actually looks for the money, get it *then*...
on 27 May 2016
I love this mug. It is a beautiful colour and complements my other Le Creuset items well. It was actually a gift from my partner when someone at work broke my favourite mug. It wasn't cheap for a mug but it is a high end brand, and based on that I think it is pretty good value. It is sturdy, dishwasher safe, and matches a number of items in the range so you can match things to it. Without a doubt I would purchase it again.
on 26 June 2013
I've finally smashed enough low quality mugs and cups to justify replacing them with Le Creusets. These mugs are are a generous size without being obscene or unwieldy, they hold their heat well, they're easy to wash, and they have a great, glossy finish. They're far more durable than most mugs, which can't stand up to the depredations of cats, clumsiness and dishwashers without revealing their brittle, criminally porous nature.

These mugs are the Duralex glasses of the mug world and their price is justified.
on 17 August 2013
After buying the big saucepan in the same colour, I decided to get the mugs and will be getting some more Le Creuset stuff. The quality is great, I'm sure they will last for years and years to come. I had 2 Brabantia coffee mugs and when I banged it in the sink, it developed a crack to my surprise. Any other mug if it slips from my hand in the sink, nothing normally happens to it. And a same with this Le Creuset. It's maybe slightly bigger than I wanted it to be but no complain. It looks very stylish as well.
on 2 January 2013
If you've never bought a set of Le Creuset mugs in their varying colours, please treat yourself to a set before 2013 has had time to set in. Don't let the colour 'rose' put you off if you're thinking of giving the male members of your family drinking from it. As with all stated colours on Le Creuset ware, the shades vary widely from top to base. (See my previous crits. of Le Creuset mugs for further info.).
Go on! Treat yourself to this Rose Mug as part of a set of integrated colours! Happy New Year!
on 21 April 2016
Gift for my Sister-in-law, her favourite colour is yellow and I got a matching purple one for my brother. Both loved them as they are always looking for some strong mugs for the gallons of tea they drink.
on 15 April 2015
I am a longtime fan of Le Creuset stoneware and already have an array of these mugs in every colour of the rainbow. I had to add this delightful rose pink to my collection; although not strictly a shade from the spectrum, it could represent the colours of the dawn as I sip my early morning cuppa!
VINE VOICEon 18 December 2013
This mug is a very high quality stoneware mug, as you would expect from the highly regarded French brand. Chunky, well made, chip-resistant and dishwasher-proof and stylish to boot. What more could you say! It's chunky - more a coffee mug than tea
on 11 August 2014
I love these mugs tea / coffee tastes really good in them. Is that me being a bit finicky or something.
Already had 5 other colours wanted some more so now have Volcano, Kiwi, Dijon, Cassis, Teal and now Coastal Blue.

See one answered question