on 28 January 2012
This item arrived fast and was in a small enough box to fit through my letter box, just saying this, as it could easily be stepped on if not careful. It was not marked fragile, but was in perfect condition when opened. fitted and working in one hour. I am technically minded but you don't have to be to fit this, its really strait forward. You must watch the youtube video to see how- but I only watched it the night before and that was enough. It is fidgety, as the parts are so small. My old screen came off without having to heat it, however I would recommend heating it. The longest part is carefully removing the adhesive around the screen bezel and making sure you don't scratch it, then applying the new adhesive strips, the rest is very quick. My phone is working perfect and looks brand new. PS they even send you the screwdrivers and a little plastic separator tool, so you just need to buy the adhesive strips. I am very happy indeed and would not hesitate to do it again even if the screen just became badly scratched. You will see this on the video, however, just to remind you- when applying the adhesive, don't cover the areas on the bezel/screen that are touch and light sensitive, you will see them clearly on the old screen. Excellent value and service. Thanks.
3 people found this helpful
on 14 November 2012
After 5 weeks of use (Purchased on 29th September, arrived at the beginning of October), some areas of the screen (the entire left side, and a row across the top) became dead, as well as the menu button.

This is from purely normal use, and no stress testing.

Unfortunately this has meant that I now need to buy a new digitizer for my phone, as I cannot use it normally (even the phone app!) with the aforementioned areas dead.

Thankfully the adhesive tape I ordered from TheBestShop is more than enough to replace my screen again..
on 11 April 2018
good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 14 April 2012
After cracking my screen, I took this to my local camera fixing shop, they managed to replace this in an afternoon for me, and seemed to have no problems with it. The screwdriver is rubbish, but the screen seems fine, even though it has a slightly different finish to the original gorilla glass, it works!
on 1 July 2013
This did work very well but was very fiddly to get the sealing foam to get into all the right places. Foam bought separately. I would recommend the screen with the rim attached, much easier.
on 8 June 2013
no directions on how to remove old sreen or what glue to use had to go on line to find out ended up ditching phone
on 6 June 2013
Bonding between the glass and digitizer is not liable.
Wires of the digitizer is visible.
Glass works very fragile.
make it better !
on 2 August 2013
No tiny screwdriver provided and it broke while trying to replace my already broken screen. Would not recommend unless screwdriver is provided in the package
on 29 November 2011
Received in good time, my problem was after removing my broken screen with a knife, not just the plastic wedge thats supplied, i removed the excess glue left on the frame, i then discovered there was no new adhesive with the replacement screen.