on 8 April 2012
Great value child's watch. Silicone strap with fire engine/fireman/extinguisher et on it, very cute. Clear to read face, and just a nice size for child 3+ approximately. My son is 3 1/2 and it's going down a storm. paid just over five pounds at time, good seller.Came packaaged in clear bag, on card, nice for a gift also.
on 12 February 2014
This boy imagined that he was a fire-man and had all sorts of outfits and diguises for his animated play-times. As his brother got a children'swatch for Christmas, we got him one with a fireman's theme. He only goes to pre-school, but he felt immediately a big boy. Now he wants to learn to read the time for himself. He started on his road of learning....
K.P.
on 24 August 2014
I bought this watch for my grand daughter who wants to be a fireman when she grows up, she is 3 coming up to 4. As her birthday isn't until the 28th August I cannot say if this watch is good or not but it looks great and I think my grand daughter will love it.
on 16 July 2014
I bought this as a drift for my 3 year old who is suddenly watch obsessed and loves fire engines. He absolutely adores this watch and insists on wearing it all the time, even to bed. The second hand fell off eigth in a few days so so e quality issues (but it's only £5!) or else I would have given it 5 stars!
on 10 July 2014
I bought this watch for my nearly 3 year old grandson and he loves it.
The fact that the strap fits his little wrist is excellent and with real numbers on the face it should be easy to teach him to tell the time.
If it is a boys real watch you are looking for then you cant go far wrong with this one.
on 22 July 2013
I bought this as a cheap 'stocking filler' for my three year old son. He has loved wearing it. The novelty has very gradually worn off which is to be expected at his age. I didn't think it was worth buying a more expensive one at his age as he has scratched the metal whilst playing, so I'm glad I got this one at such a cheap price. It did have to have an extra hole put in it to make it a bit smaller for him, but that was easily done. A lovely little watch.
on 15 October 2014
The picture for this watch does not do it it justice and the strap is covered with 3d pictures of fireman, fire engines and ladders. It was an instant hit with my fireman crazy son. This watch has holes for the strap to tighten around the wrist of your average 3 year old and has clear numbers for learning to tell the time. It comes with battery in a nicely presented packaging. The strap is quite plastic and I could see it may be uncomfortable if you were hot.
on 29 December 2012
my grandson loved this birthday present i bought him although he is too young yet to tell the time i think it will be really good to learn with when the time comes
on 11 February 2013
Got this for my 4 year old. He loves it, sleeves rolled up, glances at it every few minutes to admire it and presumably to check the time. Nice color coded numbers and hands for easy time telling and seems good quality, cute design.
on 19 December 2012
This watch was a great hit with my son, until the strap broke 2 weeks after he started wearing it. Shame the quality isn't a bit better.